Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is confirmed not being involved in Cyber Punk

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Confirmed by Alvin Liu, the game co-ordinator

She’s pretty cyberpunk, so she could fit in!,” he began; “But um, yeah, no Lady Gaga. A lot of people in studio love The Matrix, Johnny Mnemonic, Speed and all that stuff and he [Keanu Reeves] was just a really good match for our game genre and what we’re trying to do. When we approached him he was like ‘Yeah, I understand the artistic vision behind this, I can get behind it.’ He was just on board with it, which was great.”

https://www.vgr.com/cd-projekt-red-confirms-lady-gaga-wont-appear-in-cyberpunk-2077/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

done judge judy GIF

But she is cyber punk and I would love to see cyber punk inspired music from her.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

HauntingHollow

imagine her making some songs for the game, omfg, they can still get her, sobody spam tweet at them :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

FfFfFfFF

Wasn't this already announced? They probably thought one announcement wasn't enough for little delusionals. 

gumzy3000

But why did they respond to "that" iconic tweet? I just do not get it.... 

Spoiler

I am too tired and lazy to find the actual tweet but ya'll know what I am talking about :hor:

trolly troll troll

FlopSlurper

Sad it would've been great having here in probably one of the biggest games this decade. Still excited for the game though

TimisaMonster

Inb4 she changed the theme of LG6 too...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Inb4 she changed the theme of LG6 too...

I don't think so, she was still recording with BloodPop and Rami Yacoub few weeks ago. Andthe music she used for Haus Labs is highly expected to be a tease of what is coming on LG6 (teased by Tchami's manager who confirmed him on the album)

Archived