šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey Confirms August Release Date for NFR

Perfume

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Oh my god this woman is making me have heart attacks on a daily so august really will be the best month in music this year without a doubt oh my god i am so excited

Musery

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
57 minutes ago, Alii said:

Remember when it was going to be released late March?

To be fair that was a rumor that was just taken at face value and never confirmed by interscope or lana so... i dont know why anyone thought that was real

Musery

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

To be fair that was a rumor that was just taken at face value and never confirmed by interscope or lana so... i dont know why anyone thought that was real

I kept waiting for it. There was also a countdown thread on atrl.Ā :giveup:

Ā 

StrawberryBlond

I don't know why she/her label keeps waiting around. The only big release coming soon is Taylor's Lover album and just make sure it's released before it or a few weeks after, simple. Lana's a big enough name that she can get #1 albums but she's only had 2 in America (she was quite cruelly refused it for Honeymoon over an album that didn't even get remembered) so I imagine Interscope want her to go to the top again and don't want to risk it being overshadowed. But I really don't think it looks good to keep her fans waiting that much longer. Labels don't seem to realise how much damage repeatedly cancelling release dates (or even worse, keeping us completely in the lurch) does to an artist's success. I love Lana too much to see her go down that route.

The Enigmatic

She is breathing

She is Alive !

I am having my ARTPOP moment

monketsharona

Sad to see all those pop girls that areĀ not managing to set a release date for their new album nowadays

Anyways I'll believe it when she'll officially confirm it with a date and pre-order link.Ā 

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Sad to see all those pop girls that areĀ not managing to set a release date for her new album nowadays

Anyways I'll believe it when she'll officially confirm it with a date and pre-order link.Ā 

she said 2 months in june and now next month in july so I think her being this consistent means something. Maybe she'll acknowledge it again tonight. I'm thinking she'll officially announce it after the last festival date on the 24th.Ā 

Musery

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

she said 2 months in june and now next month in july so I think her being this consistent means something. Maybe she'll acknowledge it again tonight. I'm thinking she'll officially announce it after the last festival date on the 24th.Ā 

Honestly I just find weird to release an album in less than a month and still no official announcement and no pre-sale link. That's why I feel like nothing is set in stone for the moment

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I just find weird to release an album in less than a month and still no official announcement and no pre-pre-sale link. That's why I feel like nothing is set in stone for the moment

Itā€˜s a mess. I mean MAC came out 10 months ago lol and she said the album is done since December 2018/january 2019 but she had this ā€žoh there is no plan Iā€˜m gonna release some songs slowlyā€œ mentality (along with her baddie sh*t) which... why is interscope allowing that lol but now iā€˜m like 95% sure. I would be surprised (genuinely) if it didnt come in August

Musery

Lona Delery

really hope shes gonna announceĀ  the preorder in Nyon or perform the title track acapella like she did with Honeymoon. so excited for the show next week

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

monketsharona
Just now, Ryusei said:

Itā€˜s a mess. I mean MAC came out 10 months ago lol and she said the album is done since December 2018/january 2019 but she had this ā€žoh there is no plan Iā€˜m gonna release some songs slowlyā€œ mentality (along with her baddie sh*t) which... why is interscope allowing that lol but now iā€˜m like 95% sure. I would be surprised (genuinely) if it didnt come in August

I don't know I just feel like it is a trend to not stick to plans when it's about releasing new music. I kind of miss that time artists released their **** with some concrete plans, announcements and so onĀ without changing their mind 1728393 times before realising what they have done has aged and starting from the beginning again.Ā 

Sorry I'm pissed about thisĀ :ladyhaha:

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't know I just feel like it is a trend to not stick to plans when it's about releasing new music. I kind of miss that time artists released their **** with some concrete plans, announcements and so onĀ without changing their mind 1728393 times before realising what they have done has aged and starting from the beginning again.Ā 

Sorry I'm pissed about thisĀ :ladyhaha:

No, I know that feeling. I hate how up in the air a lot of releases feel at the moment. Even with releases that have a release date. Like I'm annoyed knowing Taylor won't release the track list of Lover unless it leaks. Because that's literally what happened with reputation. We got the tracklist 3 days before release because it leaked online.. like what? I wanna know what to expect. I wanna know that the Drake collab rumor is false lolĀ 

And this whole release is like the biggest train-wreck i've seen of an album that actually gets released.Ā 

Musery

Archived