šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite motherhood songs

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

What are tour favorite songs about motherhood? Do them make you tear up even if you only have petsĀ 

This hidden gem is so beautiful it makes me cry, on top on that I think she referred to a lost babyĀ :ohno:Ā so it makes it more sad and special

Bonkers

Ā 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

holy scheisse

((I think this is about motherhood? Might not be the intention lmao))

PunkTheFunk

This is probably a strange pick, but I likeĀ this song's interesting take on motherhood. If you haven't heard it before, it's about a desperate mother whoĀ pushes her daughter into a life of prostitution in order to save her from poverty.

"She said, "Here's your last chance, Fancy, don't let me down! Here's your last chance, Fancy, don't let me down. God forgive me for what I do, but if you want out girl it's up to you, Now don't let me down."

Spoiler

And listen to the original!

Ā 

Ā 

Shipper

Im disappointed that Come To Mama isnt here.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

migamiga

Not necessarily my all time fav but only cause I feel like no one remembers this song and it's one of the few where britney is the sole writer. It's an amazing songĀ :wub:

Ā 

Mirages
3 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Ā 

Such a good song!!!!Ā :bradley:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages

This is what me and my kids sing everyday before going to sleep:

Ā 

*by kids understand 11 French bulldogsĀ :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Guest Adarsh

These two always make me cry. It leaves me with that empty, eerie feeling in my stomach. How myĀ mom used to drop me at school and now Iā€™m almost graduating college.Ā :(

Ā 

Archived