💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga Inspired Godsmack’s New Song.

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

“‘Under Your Scars’ has become such an important song to me for so many reasons,” frontman Sully Erna said. “It’s the first time Godsmack has decided to put this kind of a ballad on an album, which was pretty ballsy for us. I’m so happy that the fans have embraced it in the way they have, because the meaning behind it is so much bigger than any of us.”

He then went on to discuss the inspiration behind the song, which is the fans. 

“It reminds me that taking all the credit without acknowledging the people or events that have touched our lives deeply enough to inspire songs like these, and so many others would just be wrong,” he said. 

“So humbly I will say, this song came to me shortly after I had spent some quality time with someone who I consider a dear friend, and have grown to admire and respect as one of the smartest and most talented artists today, Stephanie Germanotta, who most of you may know as Lady Gaga.” 

He elaborated, saying it was their friendship and the way she impacted the singer’s life. 

“In the short amount of time we hung out, she made me realize that we all have these imperfections, these wounds that we carry (whether they’re physical or emotional) that cut so deep they can cripple us,” he continued. 

“These feelings leave us vulnerable, or embarrassed, or even unworthy at times. And our human nature — when they’re exposed — is to shut down, rather than embrace them and realize that not only can we overcome them, but we can also become an inspiration to inspire others to have a voice and find their inner strength to show their scars off loudly and proudly to the world. Our ‘Scars’ are nothing more than our battle wounds from life and they helped mold you into who you are today.”

He said that is the reason why the band created the Scars Foundation, a non-profit aimed at battling issues such as depression, addiction, bullying suicide and more. 

“Finding acceptance, that’s what ‘Under Your Scars’ and what ‘The Scars Foundation,’ are about. We’re all imperfect–that’s what makes us perfect!” Erna said. 

Full article at Source:

https://www.altpress.com/news/godsmack-under-your-scars-lady-gaga/

The song in question:

I just know Gaga is friend with Godsmack, that is so cool :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Extremely epic! Didn't know these 2 were acquainted. The girl inspires metal ballads, that is legendary in my book! :rockstar:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Didymus

Omg fabulous. I saw them live once and I really enjoyed them :applause:

Thanks for posting, great find :hug:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Extremely epic! Didn't know these 2 were acquainted. The girl inspires metal ballads, that is legendary in my book! :rockstar:

Absolutely!  :rockstar:

Looks like her friends is from everywhere. That is great to hear.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon

First she's becoming buddy with Kiss and Alice Cooper....

Then she's invited on stage by The Rolling Stones and U2...

After that Iron Maiden, Billie Joe Amstrong from Green Day and Tommy Lee from Motley Crue sent her love...

Also Rob Halford from Judas priest said he wanted to collaborated with her.

Anthrax want to work with her either or a song if not an entire album/ be her backing band.

Metallica sang with her and praised her afterwards.

And now Godsmack found her to be one of the most talented woman there is.

Our lady has to join the metal/ hard rock world  for an album at some point in her career.

giskardsb
5 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

After that Iron Maiden and Tommy Lee from Motley Crue sent her love...

Our lady has to join the metal/ hard rock world  for an album at some point in her career.

And Anthrax already offered to be her backing band. 

Shadow
5 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

After that Iron Maiden and Tommy Lee from Motley Crue sent her love...

And let us not forget she is one of the few if any to sing with Metallica at the Grammy Awards in 2017.

derpmonster
19 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Now would be the perfect time to announce that lg6 is a metal album :rockstar:

This website would IMPLODE :selena:

And not in a good way. She better give electrodance for LG6 to calm the gays down and then I want her to release original jazz or metal. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Shadow
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And not in a good way. She better give electrodance for LG6 to calm the gays down and then I want her to release original jazz or metal. 

Maybe a mix?

She definitely has electrodance and jazz in her discography.

Her singing with Metallica proved she has the vocal ability to sing metal songs. All I'm asking is a side project like an EP or even metal covers like she did jazz covers with Tony. Maybe she can separate Stefani the metal priestess and Gaga the pop queen.

Just something different...

Guillaume Hamon
27 minutes ago, Shadow said:

And let us not forget she is one of the few if any to sing with Metallica at the Grammy Awards in 2017.

27 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

And Anthrax already offered to be her backing band. 

Thanks guys I forogot about that! I added it to the list! ;)

derpmonster
29 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Maybe a mix?

She definitely has electrodance and jazz in her discography.

Her singing with Metallica proved she has the vocal ability to sing metal songs. All I'm asking is a side project like an EP or even metal covers like she did jazz covers with Tony. Maybe she can separate Stefani the metal priestess and Gaga the pop queen.

Just something different...

The other thing is the metal community is ruthless. Not only are they misogynistic as hell, but they also hate anything mainstream especially Metallica which they say isn't "real" metal. She'll really have to collaborate with a respected metal artist to make a dent. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

giskardsb
42 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

eh.  75% of the dance pop fans will complain anyway because it won't be the *right* kind of dance pop.  

bring on MetalGA!

Archived