šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - Batuka

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

BELLYACHE

that song is gooooooooooddaaaaaaaaammm awful and it shames the video and is really not deserving of the video. all her songs this era is reallyyy awful like ugh.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

The song really undermines the video. Batuka is awful and meandering. The worst song on an already mess of an album. Thankfully her visuals this era have been pretty good and cohesive.

Didymus

I kinda wish she didn't appear in it at all but definitely my favorite video this era. Clean, simple, yet brimming with meaning. An important choice of subject too :applause:

And the song is nothing short of amazing. The best one on the album imo.

LouiseVeronica
31 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

that song is gooooooooooddaaaaaaaaammm awful and it shames the video and is really not deserving of the video. all her songs this era is reallyyy awful like ugh.

Ā 

26 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

The song really undermines the video. Batuka is awful and meandering. The worst song on an already mess of an album. Thankfully her visuals this era have been pretty good and cohesive.

to you your opinion GIF

I adore the album, and clearly her fans do as well. Not everyone can appreciate what she does, but just because you don't like it doesn't make it "awful," like it's just your opinion. Batuka is gorgeous, innovative, and unlike anything else anyone is doing right now.Ā 

Gov Hooka

Amazing video. My second favorite after God Control. This is her best era since Ray of Light conceptually even if Iā€™m not the biggest fan of the music. She has redeemed herself and I respect her so muchĀ 

Knife

Madonna looked a damn fool dancing with the women all surrounding her.Ā :ladyhaha:

Her obsession with being a conduit for other cultures not having the slightest to do with her never surprises me.Ā 

LouiseVeronica
5 minutes ago, Knife said:

Madonna looked a damn fool dancing with the women all surrounding her.Ā :ladyhaha:

Her obsession with being a conduit for other cultures not having the slightest to do with her never surprises me.Ā 

Your comment has the same effect.Ā 

TheBatman

So they are going on tour with her too right? If you watch her teasers from the rehearsals (damn she is rehearsing a LOT for a while now for a show not coming for a couple more months!) they seem to be adding their voices and drums to several songs including RESCUE ME which would be 1st time live!

I think it's cool how when she is inspired by other cultures, she works with people from the culture and hires them and helps lift them up and shares them with a wider audience than they ever would have before. Like bringing actual ball voguers into her Blonde Ambition Tour, helping them get record deals and adding backing vocals for them and stuff. Today it's the Batukadieras! What an artist. You can tell they really formed a bond.Ā 

JustHMLover
3 hours ago, BELLYACHE said:

Ā 

3 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Knife said:

u stupid trolls probablyĀ didn't even watch the thing, don't know the story behind, don't understand a single thing about this songĀ and still throw sh*t like apes... a downfall really. shameĀ :reductive:

Scarlet Bitch

Killers Who Are Partying sweetie...:saladga:

š”±š”„š”¦š”° š”¦š”° š”Ŗš”¶ š””š”žš”«š” š”¢ š”£š”©š”¬š”¬š”Æ, š”¦ š”£š”¬š”²š”¤š”„š”± š”£š”¬š”Æ

sillynate

I love this song so much and now this video just captures every feeling from the song perfectly in itĀ :heart:Ā truly 10/10Ā 

Hatters šŸŽ©Ā can seethe

Archived