💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Heavy Metal Lover A Filler?

Twitter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Diente said:

What is a “filler” anyway? 

A song that is considered to take up space in an album and most times have no substance to the album’s theme or message.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

without headphones then yes 

luna’s advocate

Ziggy
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Not when Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn and Americano exist :vegas: Love all of the songs but the album would be so much more powerful without them.

All of those should have been shortened interludes. They have sick instrumentals but they aren’t super necessary songs. I’d also add Hair to that since it’s eh to me and doesn’t really do much for the album.

8 minutes ago, Bio said:

Not when Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn and Americano exist :vegas: Love all of the songs but the album would be so much more powerful without them.

Americano is one of the best songs on Born This Way, the other ones you listed I don't care much for though, they can be fillers :laughga:

9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

A song that is considered to take up space in an album and most times have no substance to the album’s theme or message.

I love that HML tries to shoe in that "baby we were born this way" in the bridge to fit in when really it sounds like nothing else on the album lmao 

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Kind of, it's more like background music.

The shade. default_eve1.gif

1 minute ago, brownie said:

For the album's themes and writing: yes. 

Musically: fuuuuuuuuuuu*k no. 

Eh, I feel emotions from her voice, sad emotions, and in the instrumental, especially on the lyric "I could be your girl girl girl," it's like nostalgia but I've only known that song for like 2 years now :laughga:

Musically: Maybe not for you, but it is for me.

Head Empty
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Americano is one of the best songs on Born This Way, the other ones you listed I don't care much for though, they can be fillers :laughga:

THANK YOU

Americano gets so much unnecessary hate :giveup:

Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

THANK YOU

Americano gets so much unnecessary hate :giveup:

It's so sad, it's my girlfriend's fave Gaga song, I feel like sometimes Little Monsters just can't appreciate amazing music :laughga:

Anderson123

No way, Top 5 in my opinion. It might be a grower for some people because it is kind of weird and doesn’t really fit the theme of the album but it’s a great song and earned his place there for a last minute song. 

I think even Gaga wanted to make it a single and really loves it, I remember when she closed the iHeartRadio concert she said “and since we’re not playing it live yet, we’ll leave you all with a little dance party” and they danced to it and left the stage. I really can’t look at the album cover without thinking about the song. 

adamsenigma
17 minutes ago, Diente said:

What is a “filler” anyway? 

An album with 17 tracks doesn’t need something to fill in. 

A 17 track album is actually boring. I always say that the perfect albums have like 13 tracks max tbh. 

Just now, adammonroe said:

A 17 track album is actually boring. I always say that the perfect albums have like 13 tracks max tbh. 

Unless it's The Fame, cause there's literally no skips on there :laughga:

Archived