đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's team is underrated

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Gonzi

I was reading some articles on Haus Laboratories and I'm impressed at how incredibly hard-working and adventurous Gaga's team is. Specially after learning that the brand is basically a start-up brought to live in its entirety by them. I don't think many people realize how impressive that is, but just to give you an idea, Rihanna's Fenty beauty line was developed in collaboration with LVMH, one of the biggest  luxury goods companies out there (they also produce other brands like Marc Jacobs Beauty and Kat Von D Beauty under their Kendo cosmetics division).

When you collaborate with a parent company like that you pretty much have all the resources you need (the blueprint) handed over to you to create a successful line (financial backup, experienced creative and marketing teams, cutting edge development labs etc).  Gaga could have easily done the same and hire industry professionals to help her launch her line but instead she challenged herself and her team to do it all and that's so admirable.

But this is also not the first time the Haus of Gaga has embarked on things beyond her music career. I was super impressed at how much involvement  they had in the productions of A Star is Born and American Horror Story. It's like they're not scared to try new things and follow Gaga on whatever she feels like doing and I love that. Everything they produce feels like a very authentic collective achievement and I appreciate that so much more than someone hiring random professionals to get everything done for them.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Gaga is always about that 'start from the ground up' life lol.  Reminds me of when Joanne was announced and she said the label was 'treating it like an Indie Release' or something.  She really likes to work harder than she has to.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but you live and you learn

MonsterMom

Agree! Her team is wonderful. They are great at what they do and most importantly treat her like family and really take care of her.❤️ 

Miel

Totally. When you put it into a broader context, it's really cool how they've stayed loyal to each other, and grew with each other. They're not always perfect, but they're good for and to each other, which is cool.

3 points in and ready for more

Chris Evans

totally agree that's why the whole haus laboratories thing does not feel just like a new money making venture she put her whole mind and heart into this to create something from the ground up like she does with everything else.  I'm happy her small team is also her friends and not people who were looking to make money off of her like she had 6 years ago :heart:

Guest Adarsh

I hope Haus Labs has great hair products in the future. Like unique hair colors etc. I’d die for those!!

ShayCristoforo

Yep. They are hardworking passionate people who try their best like most of us. And they sometimes make mistakes, but unlike most of us they are in the extreme limelight and therefore criticized harshly. Often by the fans, who should really give them a break. It's sad.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Inferno

They are hard working individuals that break their backs managing a superstar. Period.

That being said as fans I have to admit, like...historically...we don't always get what we want? lol Like she knows what we want, they know what we want, and she likes to be a contrarian.

Basically im saying....GIVE ME DARK for the love of lucifer, give me lowkey illuminati evil realness. goddamn, im down to like beg for some gaga depeche mode/pet shop boys meets siouxsie sioux and marilyn manson pop again. she just outright refuses.

7 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

Agree! Her team is wonderful. They are great at what they do and most importantly treat her like family and really take care of her.❤️ 

Agree they take care of her and they are like family, but I just sometimes wonder if she really would like to have that one, “her person” and have a family of her own. She has such a good heart and such a caring person, I just feel sad she hasn’t found her, “one.” 

I keep hearing what she said on 5 foot 2... “I always have lots of people around, but at night when they leave I’m alone.” That broke my heart.

As much as I love her music, movies and all she does, it would be nice to know when all the people leave, she has her person to love and care for her.

MonsterMom
Just now, Claca said:

Agree they take care of her and they are like family, but I just sometimes wonder if she really would like to have that one, “her person” and have a family of her own. She has such a good heart and such a caring person, I just feel sad she hasn’t found her, “one.” 

I keep hearing what she said on 5 foot 2... “I always have lots of people around, but at night when they leave I’m alone.” That broke my heart.

As much as I love her music, movies and all she does, it would be nice to know when all the people leave, she has her person to love and care for her.

Yes! I hope she finds that ❤️. I think having her own family would be really good for her. 

WheresLG6

PLOT TWIST: it's underrated for a reason :bye: 

PS: LG6 NOWHERE to be found 

Alfonso
18 hours ago, Claca said:

I think she'll find the right one eventually

Personally I took Taylor for granted and thought they would get married and live together at this time, but that just proves how life is :nooo:

KatherinePierce
18 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

PLOT TWIST: it's underrated for a reason :bye: 

PS: LG6 NOWHERE to be found 

Do you really think you are funny?

I always see people praising Gaga's team for doing things 'by themselves', but sometimes surrounding yourself with people with the right competency and knowledge can produce much much better results... 

Woolfsmck
On 7/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, Gonzi said:

I was reading some articles on Haus Laboratories and I'm impressed at how incredibly hard-working and adventurous Gaga's team is. Specially after learning that the brand is basically a start-up brought to live in its entirety by them.

Yeah, she/they are kinda flipping the script....

Old days would have x product being advertised with said pitchwoman doing a commercial for them.. 

I'm not really sure how Kim Kardashian's beauty products work but I can see some inspiration there.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived