Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"ARTPOP sounds like a rave"

rockstar

Featured Posts

HybridWarhol

Soon, someone with ~privileges~ should play the Judas card: leak bits of the song, then, when she is desperate enough to kill people with a stick, leak the whole demo.

That will make her release the single in less that 8 hours. Last time, it worked.

And Judas flopped partly because of the leak. Your point? :coffee:

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want the album to sound like that. Don't get me wrong, but EVERYONE is doing that now... it will be boring if Gaga does the same thing.

I agree completely. I'm all for dance music, but I hope that ARTPOP has different and unique music, not the same generic **** that's always on the radio 24/7.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, look what I found on FB.

There's this page called "Lady Gaga Lithuania", and they post random news about Gaga, and those news are really legit. So anyways, one day they posted THIS:

,,The first single of ARTPOP will be me making orgasm noises and Tara making gay dolphin noises'' - Lady Gaga

Well, I don't know where they found the source of this info, but look what I just realised - if you listen to the I LIKE DANCE VOLUME ELEVEN by DJWS, and you turn into 41:28, you can hear these little "Ap!" or "A!" sounds, which kinda sound like a dolphin to me. And we all know that 41:29 was highly suspected to be a Gaga song, especially when we realised that the robotic voice was saying "Ar-a-a, Ar-a-a-art-pawp". What if it turns out to be a remix of the lead single? :excited2:

Apple for me, apple for you.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want the album to sound like that. Don't get me wrong, but EVERYONE is doing that now... it will be boring if Gaga does the same thing.

I'm thinking this, more dubstep **** shoved into the charts and if it isn't that then songs with no meaning with a rapper shoved in the middle

Guys, look what I found on FB.

There's this page called "Lady Gaga Lithuania", and they post random news about Gaga, and those news are really legit. So anyways, one day they posted THIS:

,,The first single of ARTPOP will be me making orgasm noises and Tara making gay dolphin noises'' - Lady Gaga

Well, I don't know where they found the source of this info, but look what I just realised - if you listen to the I LIKE DANCE VOLUME ELEVEN by DJWS, and you turn into 41:28, you can hear these little "Ap!" or "A!" sounds, which kinda sound like a dolphin to me. And we all know that 41:29 was highly suspected to be a Gaga song, especially when we realised that the robotic voice was saying "Ar-a-a, Ar-a-a-art-pawp". What if it turns out to be a remix of the lead single? :excited2:

I shazaamed it and nothing came up, usually even if its a remix something will come up so this song is most likely unreleased.

I'm thinking this, more dubstep **** shoved into the charts and if it isn't that then songs with no meaning with a rapper shoved in the middle

I really, really hope there're no rappers. Please, I'm tired of the same music all the time :giveup:

And Judas flopped partly because of the leak. Your point? :coffee:

I agree completely. I'm all for dance music, but I hope that ARTPOP has different and unique music, not the same generic **** that's always on the radio 24/7.

Judas "flopped" (on the charts, it still seems to be a club / fan favorite) because it's not that great of a song. It wouldn't be #1 no matter what.

If The Edge of Glory was not, Judas wouldn't.

HybridWarhol

Judas "flopped" (on the charts, it still seems to be a club / fan favorite) because it's not that great of a song. It wouldn't be #1 no matter what.

If The Edge of Glory was not, Judas wouldn't.

It leaking early caused Interscope to release it early (on Holy Week) to avoid loss of sales, when it was meant to be released weeks later. It being released on Holy Week pissed the GP off more than the song itself. I'm not saying it was the main reason for it not reaching #1, but it was a factor.

Leaks actually can hurt song performance if it's too early. That's why most songs usually leak shortly before the song is actually released, rather than months before. That's my point.

I was thinking.... now that Gaga have said that I rember about this ---> http://soundcloud.co...e-volume-eleven

It was a DJWS mixtape and @41 min start the one and only song with a "pop structure"... And DJWS have tweeted about this saying "listen carefully" something like that. This will mean that this song could be a REAL ARTPOP INSTRUMENTAL.

ARTPOP will sound like a rave? This sound fit in perfectly with the definition of rave. And have you heard the EPIC CHOURS? I'm DEAD!

I think you're onto something. The voice in the bit you are talking about sounds like it's saying "ARTTPAWWPP" and the production sounds like Madeon...

I think this may be a snippet of what's to come!

Mr Ricky

I'm here for the TRAPmusic they played at the FAME launch party in the museum!!

Something like this :

THIS IS GONNA SLAY SO HARD.

Crossfit

KarmaPolice

Guys i think it's defently a gaga song from 41.28, and the voice it's really saying "AwwrtPaawwp"..so excited! :D

Archived