• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden :smh:

If he gets released, diplomacy is over :fail:

On 7/18/2019 at 10:35 AM, Mr Mirko said:

People attacked him on the streets of Stockholm, b4 or after the concert not shure. There are videos so disturbing. Malmo's streets seems scary. But this was too much.

Fixed

uo111
On 7/18/2019 at 10:58 AM, chun li said:

She's... a lawyer (or almost so)

Having an interest in something does not make her that. If she becomes licensed, then you can call her a lawyer. She's not even in school, she is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from "almost" a lawyer. It's extremely disrespectful to actual professionals to suggest that.

Varys
26 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I can't like I get Its for a good cause but this sounds so corrupt 

I- :air:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Chromatislaps
9 minutes ago, Varys said:

I can't like I get Its for a good cause but this sounds so corrupt 

I- :air:

that's not even the worst of it....they are publicly being corrupt :fail:

JustHMLover

I'm just gonna leave this here

can't believe y'all rooting for someone innocent to stay in prison just because you ain't a stan. 

Bellatrix
11 hours ago, Flopplause said:

the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden :smh:

If he gets released, diplomacy is over :fail:

I doubt he will get released. Maybe it works in Trumps country but in Sweden we have a system where politicians don't get involved in individual cases trying to affect the prosecutor :smh: 

lego
20 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

can'tï»ż beliï»żeve y'all rooting for someone innocent to stay in prison just because you ain't a stan.Â ï»ż

he’s not innocent. it’s all on video. 

also one of the comments under that tmz link

”As I've understood it, Americans are tripping out because their laws see drug use as a worse crime than assault, where it's the other way around here in Sweden. Drugs for personal use, G-eazy’s crime, is seen as pretty mild here. So their crimes can't really be compared in terms of length of incarceration. Hope this might clear some things up.”

FreePalestine

Bellatrix
14 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

can't believe y'all rooting for someone innocent to stay in prison just because you ain't a stan. 

and just because you're a fan an assaulter should be free? It's all on video so I don't see how he's innocent :poot: 

JustHMLover
33 minutes ago, lego said:

he’s not innocent. it’s all on video. 

and did you watch the whole video? did you read the whole story??

lego
2 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

and did you watch the whole video? did you read the whole story??

Yes I did. It doesn’t justify what he did. He still broke the law, he threw the man to the ground and cowardly kicked him while he was on the ground with 2 of his bodyguards. That is aggravated assault. If he wasn’t famous you wouldn’t defend him.

FreePalestine

JustHMLover
Just now, lego said:

Yes I did. It doesn’t justify what he did. He still broke the law, he threw the man to the ground and cowardly kicked him while he was on the ground with 2 of his bodyguards. That is aggravated assault. If he wasn’t famous you wouldn’t defend him.

this is your opinion. if he wasn't black you would defend him kinda point seems? 

lego
1 minute ago, JustHMLover said:

this is your opinion. if he wasn't black you would defend him kinda point seems? 

Yikes. it’s not opinion, it’s a fact, what he did was against the law and he’s not above the law. Actually there were at least 4 people kicking that guy on the ground and you’re supporting that violence. Disgusting. 

You’re ridiculous and childish with your lmao reactions, it doesn’t change the fact that your fave did a criminal act (it’s not even his first time) and it has nothing to do with his race.

Although I have to point out, the comments under each video are very racist, coming from his own fans, against the two guys who were “following them”. 

And I remember you liking some similar posts from before, so it all makes sense. 

FreePalestine

Archived