Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga photos that don’t look like Gaga

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

super ultra
14 hours ago, Renie said:

6omyj9.jpg

Wow I've never seen this before. Is it from 2008? And she's wearing real glasses :udidnt: I thought she got glasses only in 2016. (And how bad is her eyesight?) 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
On 7/21/2019 at 7:30 AM, jprince99x said:

46-FCF97-B-AFF0-4-EFB-8864-8-F32-FF26-E1

Oh we love a good The Fame era throwback :diane:

DiscoStyx
On 7/18/2019 at 10:15 PM, Defmix100 said:

lady_gaga_bad_romance_video_shot-480x270

lady-gaga-bad-romance.jpg

that is Amy Winehouse

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Renie
9 hours ago, super ultra said:

Wow I've never seen this before. Is it from 2008? And she's wearing real glasses :udidnt: I thought she got glasses only in 2016. (And how bad is her eyesight?) 

I have no idea when it’s from! I ended up in some deep Instagram hole and found it. Lol They might not be prescription

I looked back and the pic was posted in 2017. But I don’t know when it was taken

The Chadwick Tyler shoot for Gagas V99 cover #10 :firega:

I call it American Horror Story : Small-Town BnB  :awesome:

640?cb=20180610134809

640?cb=20180610134711

more here https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Chadwick_Tyler

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Miel
On 7/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, TAIPEI said:

inHs8F_7.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

lowkey this look was bomb aaaaaa

On 7/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, KNJ said:

Forgot Baby Girl Curl Gaga

lady_gaga_sopranos_08

Lady_Gaga_Sopranos_01.jpg

:sara:

I... currently, she sometimes looks more like she did her than she did from 2009/2010? Maybe it's the youthfulness, but also just the overall definition of some of her facial structure here. Huh

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
On 7/18/2019 at 12:25 PM, KNJ said:

Nah.THIS Stefani, with her real Italian curls :queenga:

640?cb=20120917183437

ladygaga.jpg

lady-gaga-reveals-real-hair-during-itune

I get very curious as to how she would look if she just let all of her natural hair grow out for a while, and let her natural texture just like breathe for a bit. I know we got a touch of that in 2013, considering she dyed her hair brown in mid-late 2012 and let it grow naturally all the way up until July, when she dyed it black (which definitely doesn't damage as much as bleaching, since it is only pigmented additions).

The picture above is probably the most to a mid-length natural Gaga we'll ever see. Maybe mid-2015 before the bleaching, because of the natural growth from mid-2014 until then?

3 points in and ready for more

25 minutes ago, Miel said:

I get very curious as to how she would look if she just let all of her natural hair grow out for a while, and let her natural texture just like breathe for a bit. I know we got a touch of that in 2013, considering she dyed her hair brown in mid-late 2012 and let it grow naturally all the way up until July, when she dyed it black (which definitely doesn't damage as much as bleaching, since it is only pigmented additions).

The picture above is probably the most to a mid-length natural Gaga we'll ever see. Maybe mid-2015 before the bleaching, because of the natural growth from mid-2014 until then?

I think she does let it grow out, it's just her wig game is so on point we can't even clock it. Like the iTunes fest pics: when was the next time you can say she had her real hair blonde after this? I think sometimes we assume she's blonde underneath the wigs all the time and/or forget her wigs are so good that we passively register her blonde pieces as her current color. Even though we def seen her roots dark ( just a little) in between. Like this awards season: the Grammys her roots showed and she had the story about the all night bleaching for the oscars....but when else could you say in the you've seen her real hair, blonde or not, in basically the last year? :oprah:

Oh, she's good

200.gif

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Florian
On 7/21/2019 at 8:00 AM, Matt said:

Where are these from? Monster Ball 1.0? It looks like an impersonator! 

Her costumes and wigs didn't arrive on time for the show so she had to improvise with the best she could find quickly :emma: 

3 hours ago, Florian said:

Her costumes and wigs didn't arrive on time for the show so she had to improvise with the best she could find quickly :emma: 

I've never heard that! Is that true or are you joking? :messga:

destructivelove
On 7/18/2019 at 9:06 AM, Helxig said:

tumblr_npht3mNuqL1r2i3i9o5_r2_500.jpg

CG3K1uYXAAA6x3n.jpg

Young Ally Maine come through

It’s amazing how much fillers have changed her.  I don’t dislike either way.  But I wish we coulda had a few more years of the gaga in the last pic :/

destructivelove
On 7/21/2019 at 4:52 PM, Wood said:

article-0-095DA746000005DC-578_468x663.j

This is tragic lol. When is this from?  What era?

Reginald
On 7/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, MadeInManu said:

Who the f*ck are those two?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4RMRLlcDlqtnEXq2rPHh

Derrick Barry and Wendy Williams :tony:

Helxig
53 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

This is tragic lol. When is this from?  What era?

It's during the BTW era, and this is her going 'incognito' :laughga:   which to be fair, at the time would have definitely disguised her. At the time people were used to seeing her in black leather and fishnets with facial horns, giant heels and thick makeup.

I think this might also be the day her manager called her up angry because she was caught driving a plateless car :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived