Stefani Tee
other

Ken Ehrlich Stepping Down as Grammys Executive Producer After 2020 Telecast

Featured Posts

Rainbow1

ken-ehrlich-recording-academy-2019-billb

Following next year’s telecast -- Ehrlich’s 40th with the Grammys -- the show will be taken over by Late Late Show With James Corden executive producer Ben Winston, who has signed on to executive produce the 63rd Grammys in 2021.    

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8520273/ken-ehrlich-stepping-down-grammys-producer-2020-ben-winston-james-corden

Ehrlich has recently been called out for manipulation and lying by a wide range of people, including Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj.

OMonster

Wow, James Corden 2021 onwards confirmed for the Grammy's presenter then, I guess :messga:

subtext / fantasy

ZiggyZiggs
35 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Neil Portnow, you're next b*tch. 

Gurl he already stepped down skskagfvhg

Acceptance
  • LMAO 1

the Devil of Pop

I don't think it has anything to do with a couple egomaniac pop starlets (sorry Ari and Nicki love u sistren but u just complained because of your own perceived award slights), I think he's just retiring cuz it's his 40th and because the CEO is also retiring. I expect to see some interesting changes in the Recording Academy in the next few years, particularly if one of the leaders gets replaced by a non-oldwhitedude. 

Edited by Satans Ex Wife
How can I protect something so perfect without evil?