Stefani Tee
celeb

First Look At Cats The Movie

Featured Posts

Reginald

My inner 10 year old is SO excited for this adaptation. Jellicle Cats, come out tonight! :heart: This was the first musical I fell in love with

nihilist blues
  • Love 1

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’m really intrigued as to how they’ll look :huh: 

same, they keep mentioning this "new technology" and "it's a cat, yet it's a person" stuff so I'm really curious to see that trailer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DanceDark

Great, great cast! And by the look of this clip, this movie is gonna be HUGE! Mark my words.

Btw the original is worth watching! 

Edited by RoughLove
Let's start a party
  • Love 1

Didymus

Prepared to hate this :madge: Like, what the **** are they gonna do with the story? And that cast, I can't believe people are excited about it :air: The most predictably "let's hire a bunch of semi-talented celebs to not let this flop" choice possible tbh :what:

This remake madness needs to ****ing stop.

• Thanks 2

doppelganger
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Prepared to hate this :madge: Like, what the **** are they gonna do with the story? And that cast, I can't believe people are excited about it :air: The most predictably "let's hire a bunch of semi-talented celebs to not let this flop" choice possible tbh :what:

There hasn't been a film adaptation of Cats.

And from the teaser, it seems imaginative and dareisay ... original?  

• Thanks 4

Sneaky Oliver
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕪
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 4

The Carpenters

Looks like so much fun! Wasn’t hyped at all for this but now I can’t wait to see what they do with it! 

CyanDante

Tom Hooper is an excellent director. All of his recent movies have garnered huge critical acclaim.

Also go by the looks of this, it already seems like its going to be huge, just ready to take off.

Hyped!! :party::pray:

Cheerio!

Didymus
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

There hasn't been a film adaptation of Cats.

No, but they did do remakes of Footloose, Les Mis, Dirty Dancing, ASIB, all the Disney musicals,... and there's so many more announced, like Wicked and Sunset Boulevard :saladga: It's the new formula rn. I will say that at least it's Tom Hooper, an actually competent director but Judi ****ing Dench in that role? :rip: She can't sing to save her life anymore. All that these productions prioritize is making a halfway decent movie and jamming enough stars in to convince people these films are worth seeing at all :madge: It's certainly easier than coming up with an original storyline. It's lazy.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 1