💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Batuka Video This Friday

Hades

Featured Posts

sillynate
3 hours ago, pwcca said:

Why bother? The album has already tanked. Releasing videos for more of the weaker tracks will do little good

Literally all of the official videos (I Rise isn’t on her YouTube therefore not official sorry not sorry) were filmed between January-May of this year

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
3 hours ago, pwcca said:

Why bother? The album has already tanked. Releasing videos for more of the weaker tracks will do little good

For the art. It's pretty obvious this album is more of a passion project than a business project. Despite the flopping of the album, she still stands by her art and seems genuinely happy. I think she's fully aware this album is not for the masses right now, and I think she's doing it more for her and the fans

Bitch I'm Madonna

Evil R
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

I wish God Control got more attention. That song is easily one of the greatest of her entire career. The music video is insane and is just what society needs to see at this moment in our history where everyone is desensitized and jaded to the effects of gun violence. People barely acknowledge the Orlando shooting, nobody remembers the Las Vegas shooting anymore, and Parkland's influence with March For Our Lives has already lost a significant amount of steam (it's been almost a year and a half and barely anything has changed for the better).

I don't understand either. It's the opposite, people are bashing her for the video instead of focusing on the message it is trying to give. Even Emma Gonzalez, whose speech appears in the beginning of I Rise dragged Madonna down on Twitter saying the video does not have any warning in the beginning and she should donate instead (?!).  It's really sad though.

Inferno

Who even wanted a video for Batuka though? Its one of the worst tracks on the album.

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, pwcca said:

Could you be any more obnoxious is your response?

It's more you that is the obnoxious one in this thread. How about you be less of a f*ck-face instead? :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I don't understand either. It's the opposite, people are bashing her for the video instead of focusing on the message it is trying to give. Even Emma Gonzalez, whose speech appears in the beginning of I Rise dragged Madonna down on Twitter saying the video does not have any warning in the beginning and she should donate instead (?!).  It's really sad though.

Yeah, I read on that! I was really passionate about Emma Gonzalez and I believed in her but after that incident I just decided she wasn't worth paying attention to anymore because now she's just all words and no action, whereas Madonna is actually taking action. I immediately unfollowed her on twitter after I saw that.

sillynate
13 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Who even wanted a video for Batuka though? 

Madonna lol

Inferno
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Madonna lol

Just another of many questionable choices over the past decade lol

If I had to choose I guess I would've picked.....Killers Who Are Partying or I Don't Search I Find. or if shes going the generic route, her second track with maluma. but honestly eh.

MessyTop

Can we talk about her rehearsing “Rescue Me” today??? Omg so exciting 

sillynate
20 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Just another of many questionable choices over the past decade lol

If I had to choose I guess I would've picked.....Killers Who Are Partying or I Don't Search I Find. or if shes going the generic route, her second track with maluma. but honestly eh.

Don’t hate me but I want videos for Future (yes the Future that no one likes :rip:)and Killers because:

1. Medellin - video :)

2. Dark Ballet - video :) 

3. God Control - video :) 

4. Future - no video :( 

5. Batuka - video :) 

6. Killers - no video :( 

7. Crave - video :) 

it just doesn’t sit right with me :toofunny: and Future is the only pre release song without a video

shoful
4 hours ago, gabeoz said:

:triggered:

Have something to say?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

One of my faves.... :tony:

I still cannot believe how amazing this era is with all the music and visuals it's been getting. But the craziest of them all - the songs she's been rehearsing for the tour. I feel like the day of my show is going to be my last day on this planet lol :nooo:

derpmonster

This is like if Electric Chapel had a music video

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived