politics

Trump accuses Ilhan Omar of being pro Al-Qaeda

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

August3

He is insane. Someone stop him. Can Twitter delete his account? 

Varys

I hope these congreswoman and especially Omar have some good security :saladga:

+ why is he so obsessed like get over it already you made your wrong racist statements already 3 times

Lionel Hutz

He seems to be very worried about something. I have never seen him be such a pig so obviously before, and so many times in a row. There's something going on.

• Like 3

lego

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

HybridAT
2 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

He seems to be very worried about something. I have never seen him be such a pig so obviously before, and so many times in a row. There's something going on.

Baby Trump is mad someone's going to snatch his toy(presidency) from him next year

giphy.gif

M Monstre

He's so ****ing disgusting. Whoever still supports this man after all of this nonsense is truly deplorable. 

• Like 3

Reginald

This motherf***** won't stop. These women already receive death threats every single day from his followers. Donald Trump is the epitome of the patriarchy. and white male privilege. I detest him with every single cell in my body. 

nihilist blues

Faysalaaa

Based on what is he accusing her of that? he even told her to go back to Somalia, a country he is currently bombing

Batwings
13 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

My thoughts exactly. There's something going on behind the scenes that's causing this chaotic meltdown.

SKANK

"I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building [World Trade Center] was coming down."

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest — and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it’s the tallest."

A man who lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrate on 9/11, and who used 9/11 as an opportunity to brag about having the tallest tower in downtown Manhattan, will not hesitate to use that national tragedy as a cheap political ploy again. He knows there will be no meaningful repercussions to his indecency.

He is manufacturing your outrage with purpose and without consequence. Calling him a racist on social media isn't working.

• Like 6

Varys
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Based on what is he accusing her of that? he even told her to go back to Somalia, a country he is currently bombing

Based on his fragile ego not being able to handle 4 young woman of color who got elected to congress and who aren't afraid of him and won't back down

• YAAAS 2

JusKeepBreathin

This man revels in attacking strong women.  It doesn't matter if they are reporters, actresses, politicians, p*rn stars, soccer players, royalty, heads of state or beauty contestants. F**k you Trump. Women can do anything. 

strong women GIF

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lance

how is he not impeached 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Lionel Hutz
37 minutes ago, Lance said:

how is he not impeached 

well he actually is already impeached

Spoiler

n't