• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I have a strong feeling it'll be Lonely Hearts Club, it fits more with the valentine release imo :)

It would be awesome if it was LHC :legend:

I only think it's TSOD because of that scene of her lipsynching the song on the Wedding Bells' Making-Of video

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Redstreak

She can't settle down. :cry: I need her in my life. :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I do hope she won't settle down. Or at least, that it's just a rumor. Remember when a similar rumor was going around for Lana Del Rey?

I've grown very fond of Electra Heart and I'd love to see what else she comes up with.

Homewrecker is my absolute favorite song off the album. Its acoustic version is to die for. And Lies and Starring Role and Primadonna... damn, do I love piano + guitar acoustic versions!

From what I see, Marina actually has a pretty good fanbase here in the US... obviously not Gaga big, but she's like "indie popular," if that makes sense. A lot of my friends have heard of her (and a lot haven't!) and are going to her concert, which is more than I can say for most acts. There are independent artists that would kill to have her level of success.

We need that song in full. I honestly think if that was on EH it would have been my favorite. Does this mean we are getting a re-release maybe?

PopReaper

We need that song in full. I honestly think if that was on EH it would have been my favorite.

This :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Archived