• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

Love both artists but that's a terrible song.. ugh..

pink sushi

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! 442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4

I went to her show last night and was on the 2nd row. I got to take a photo with her, hug and kiss her, and get my CD signed. She said she loves my style, name and that I was funny.

Life = Made.

The Lies new bridge was freaking perfect. She sounded so good live. And this may be hard to believe but she's WAY prettier and hotter in real life than in all these photos! Her body was perfection.

and when she ended it with How To Be a Heartbreaker  :rip:

drinkmytears

I was front and center last night! First to see the new song, the new bridge, the new costumes, new props, etc, we held hands 4 times, I met her, she remembered me, she hugged me kind of, um other stuff I can't even deal with the emotions and I watched the whole show at like noon because we could see the soundcheck

I'll post more on Marina Boards

2zstto6.jpg

I was front and center last night! First to see the new song, the new bridge, the new costumes, new props, etc, we held hands 4 times, I met her, she remembered me, she hugged me kind of, um other stuff I can't even deal with the emotions and I watched the whole show at like noon because we could see the soundcheck

2zstto6.jpg

Cannot wait for my show.

2zstto6.jpg

That's awesome!

Redstreak

Her show isn't coming around here. :emo:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

JudasInTheDark

HOLY CRAP that new song sounds good :excited2: I really hope this is her Calvin collab and that we get it very soon.

Sebs

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: 

But I'm not sure if it's the original version or a remixed version, since it's just an intro for the show and it sounds way too electronic...

Btw, the lyrics from the snippet should be something like this

I'm Electra, I'm Electra Heart,

Only living, living in the dark,

Lights, they blind me.

Can we go back, go back to the start?

When the holy father (?) *something*

Lights, they blind me

Can we go back?

Lights, they blind me

Archived