• FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG THE IGNORANCE :lmao:

ZkrKA85.png

Ā 

they're getting ripped to shreds. They have ****ty music taste if you go through and see want they like

Alcina Dimitrescu

"Smaller boobs"?

Has she/he actually looked at her chest?

ZkrKA85.png

GlitterGrease

That's how she's presented herself to the US audience tho, they're just misinformed

pink sushi

Why do people actually like Marina though? I mean, some of her songs are quite iconic and catchy, but honestly, what's so special about her, besides her music? Like, she neither follows her fans nor tweets them anything special...like Gaga does. So basically, I would never call myself a Marina Stan, just an ordinary listener of her music. That's all.Ā  :pawsup:Ā  :tea:

Ā 

Why is following fans on Twitter so important? Marina doesn't follow a lot of people on Twitter. She mostly follows people she knows and artists/celebs she likes. The point of Twitter is to catch up on what people are up to in their lives. And not everyone cares about what a bunch of random people they don't know are up to each day. I only use my Twitter to follow a few interesting accounts. It would be nice if Marina followed fans, but i can understand why she doesn't want to. And that doesn't mean she doesn't care about her fans............ :fat: Ā She meets fans after every show and is always so sweet with them.Ā 

Ā 

tumblr_mjxwekWYGS1qh32t6o1_500.jpg

drinkmytears

ZkrKA85.png

Ā 

Haha that's from my tumblr! Not my blog, my repost

Why do people actually like Marina though? I mean, some of her songs are quite iconic and catchy, but honestly, what's so special about her, besides her music? Like, she neither follows her fans nor tweets them anything special...like Gaga does. So basically, I would never call myself a Marina Stan, just an ordinary listener of her music. That's all.Ā  :pawsup:Ā  :tea:

Ā 

People like her for her music and personality...she's really smart and creative, everything has a brilliant concept, and she's so funny and clever and has a great witty sense of humor...

none of her songs are iconic. Why do so many people think everything "good" is "iconic"?

Marina loves her fans, nobody really has a relationship with her fans like Gaga does...but Marina meets fans after the show, she gives hugs, kisses, she doesn't have a Marina Pit Key or bring fans onstage, but...

like she doesn't follow her fans, but even when interviewers asked if she would follow them she said no. Her twitter is strictly accounts she wants to read...

PaperIz

There's just something about her. :flutter: I was hooked as soon as I heard "Primadonna". She's just amazing, simple as that.

Redstreak

I think the real question here ladies and gentlemen is why do people not like Marina. Like seriously I can't fathom how that's possible. :emma:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

pink sushi

People like her for her music and personality...she's really smart and creative, everything has a brilliant concept, and she's so funny and clever and has a great witty sense of humor...

none of her songs are iconic. Why do so many people think everything "good" is "iconic"?

Marina loves her fans, nobody really has a relationship with her fans like Gaga does...but Marina meets fans after the show, she gives hugs, kisses, she doesn't have a Marina Pit Key or bring fans onstage, but...

like she doesn't follow her fans, but even when interviewers asked if she would follow them she said no. Her twitter is strictly accounts she wants to read...

Ā 

Actually Marina did bring a fans up on stage once. Two little girls. :flutter:

Ā 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBOfXhPvfk&list=FLW5YMEApiIj2WkpIG8q1vmg&index=113

Ā 

OMFG what happened to the "insert media" button thingy?!!? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Batwings

Why do people actually like Marina though? I mean, some of her songs are quite iconic and catchy, but honestly, what's so special about her, besides her music?

Ā 

Isn't liking someone's music enough to be a fan of that artist? What more do you want?

drinkmytears

Ā 

Actually Marina did bring a fans up on stage once. Two little girls. :flutter:

Ā 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBOfXhPvfk&list=FLW5YMEApiIj2WkpIG8q1vmg&index=113

Ā 

OMFG what happened to the "insert media" button thingy?!!? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Ā 

First of all, what a flop I've never seen that

Second...wow I wish I had never seen that. Awkward.

drinkmytears

If you want to take part in a Marina fanbook and scrapbook, take a look at Marina Boards.Ā  :party:

I second this!Ā 

Archived