1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have any of you seen this video for Mowgli's Road?? It's really cute and goes really well with the song. 

Primadonna drum stem:

http://soundcloud.com/diamandis/marina-and-the-diamonds

Sounds real but it could be fake. :shrug:

Valgorie

When was this show where she received so much awkward silence when she pointed the microphone at the crowd?

It's all over Tumblr :flop:

When was this show where she received so much awkward silence when she pointed the microphone at the crowd?

It's all over Tumblr :flop:

http://youtu.be/G5FlGxMXOXk

You can clearly hear the crowd shouting “Welcome to the life of Electra Heart!â€. The awkward silent moment in the “official†video was just because of the kind of  audio recording or something like that.

Redstreak

I actually saw the family jewels album in F.Y.E in my local mall and I literally did a double take. Getting it for Easter. :sara: If only they had Electra Heart as well.  :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Fusel

Once again 679 Recordings live up to their name as a messy label, today they released "How To Be a Heartbreaker" on German iTunes, not as a single tho. It's part of a different Electra Heart version. Basically the normal and deluxe version with one more song (HTBAH). It's not the American version, just the European tracklist with HTBAH. To make it even more confusing, the album has a new filter on it. The old deluxe version still exists, however the old normal version doesn't ( not sure if it ever did on German iTunes tho.) I guess that next Friday, the official single will be released. The management  probably wanted to have an album with HTBAH on it so that people might buy EH after hearing HTBAH.

7nJDuQC.png      ----->     Rtiu3Nu.png

Anyway, you can now purchase How To Be a Heartbreaker for 1,29 € here :)

Archived