Burning Desire

What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

It still makes me sad how bad it was at "meet her" after the show in Boston.

There were easily hundreds of people waiting outside, mostly annoying screaming teenybopper girls.

They said she was scared to come out because there were so many people, so when she came out she just signed a few things and scooted right to her bus.

I guess that's what happens when your show is on a Saturday.

Ah, well.. the concert was absolutely incredible anyway, so I can't be too disappointed.

I'll be seeing her in NYC this summer and thinking about going to Boston Calling. I hope her set is somewhat long for Boston Calling, but i'm not sure, so idk. 6 performers for the day and it starts at 1 PM.

I was at the Boston show too!  She definitely looked really uncomfortable and rushed going down the line of fans after the show.  I was standing by her bus a few feet away from the end of the line, she was about to go inside when she saw me and my friend, smiled, and signed my TFJ vinyl and my friend's EH CD.

I'll be seeing her in NYC in May too, and also at Boston Calling!  I can't wait. :)

To the person asking about the crowd at her shows, as others have said, mostly gay guys and annoyingly loud teenage girls.  I think I was one of the only straight guys at the two shows I've seen lol.  Nevertheless, I've met some really nice people at the show's I've been to, including friends I still talk to today!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a ton of you are going to the St Paul show :hor: Is the whole show just GA, first come first serve? I'm debating going because of how cheap tickets are and it's on a Sunday after finals :party:

Redstreak

Bye Marina. :emo:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Bye Marina. :emo:

she's not leaving. she said she's been touring and stuff for so long that she wants to feel normal again so she's gonna go away for like 6 months once the tour is over before she begins recording again. she writes every day

Redstreak

she's not leaving. she said she's been touring and stuff for so long that she wants to feel normal again so she's gonna go away for like 6 months once the tour is over before she begins recording again. she writes every day

I know. I said bye not goodbye. She'll be back soon. :sara: I hope she enjoys herself. :coffee:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

GlitterGrease

She may have to put the hiatus idea away for now, HTBAH is climbing, #117 on US iTunes

She may have to put the hiatus idea away for now, HTBAH is climbing, #117 on US iTunes

WOW REALLY???! :flutter::legend:

JudasInTheDark

Okay so if it ends in May, then a six month break would mean she'll start working again around December. So basically we'll probably get a new album mid-late next year guess.

Archived