What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

HeyItsKyKy

I forgive Brody because he's pretty. And Rachel because she got out-diva'd by Kurt, so while it isn't the best cover of a Marina song, it's really not the worst. But this might get her a bit more exposure, which is always good.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

My only real beef with Brody singing it is that he sounds so auto-tuned. :awkney:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

phoenix47

An excerpt from Marina's interview with Huffington Post:

Do you have more tracks from the “Electra Heart†era up your sleeve? You surprised everyone by releasing “E.V.O.L.†on Valentine’s Day. Do you have more treats planned?

[Laughs] Do you hope I do?

Duh.[Laughs]

I do have a few more. [Laughs]

Listen: You have a duty to release this stuff. It doesn’t help anyone if you just keep it locked up in your private iTunes.

That’s exactly what I think! It’s not going to serve any purpose if I  that whole “Electra Heart†concept is so concrete. I can’t leave any of those songs behind and then use them later. So don’t worry, anything I have, I’ll make sure that they’re publicly serviced [laughs].

Redstreak

An excerpt from Marina's interview with Huffington Post:

Do you have more tracks from the “Electra Heart†era up your sleeve? You surprised everyone by releasing “E.V.O.L.†on Valentine’s Day. Do you have more treats planned?

[Laughs] Do you hope I do?

Duh.[Laughs]

I do have a few more. [Laughs]

Listen: You have a duty to release this stuff. It doesn’t help anyone if you just keep it locked up in your private iTunes.

That’s exactly what I think! It’s not going to serve any purpose if I  that whole “Electra Heart†concept is so concrete. I can’t leave any of those songs behind and then use them later. So don’t worry, anything I have, I’ll make sure that they’re publicly serviced [laughs].

:cry:  :cry:  Dear God I'm excited and I love this woman.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

she'll probably just post them online while she's working on her 3rd album, in the course of the next year and a half

Just A Holy Fool

I am going to her Toronto date.... is it safe to assume (based on people who have seen her live) it will be very gay?

Her fanbase does seem to have quite a large gay following, no?

I need to meet a guy :cry:

I am going to her Toronto date.... is it safe to assume (based on people who have seen her live) it will be very gay?

most likely. My concert was all gays and annoying girls

I need to meet a guy :cry:

it's super gay, so pretentious even I wanted to claw my eyes and ears out.

not a good place

most likely. My concert was all gays and annoying girls

mine too. the girls were so pushy and thought they deserved to be front row even though they got there when the doors opened.

it was a good show, don't get me wrong but a terrible concert experience even though I got a photo with her and autograph

Archived