💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video: The Making of Haus Laboratories

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Gonzi

I found this video lurking around the hauslabs website.

I love how she was involved in every single aspect of the shoot. I'm so proud of her :diane:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

was just going to post this cause i noticed the video as well BUT what "song" is gaga talking about to bobby at 1:41 though :stalkga:

very cute video and seriously i wish GAGA & HAUS LABORATORIES nothing but the best :wub:

Luna Lovegood

I wish her the best with this business venture 

luna’s advocate

ydnmnme

She talks about some song and she sings it while posing :bradley: Just release it Gagz!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Vitleysingur

Anyone Shazam the background music yet?:heat:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Didymus

3.49 :madge:

Sorry but that speech is terrible. I get that she loves make-up and even understand that it might have "saved her life" in the past but why acknowledge that there are many people out there who feel the same and then sell a new batch of products? :emma: "This is for them. I want them to know that there are people out there that understand them and who they are" :oprah: Like... Why can't you just communicate that through your art? Why do those people who already understand it have to buy new products? :awkney:

She continues to fail to explain why these new products specifically are worth purchasing :diane: I don't even care about her doing this for money, this is just bad marketing :rip:

TheSlash
10 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

i noticed the video as well BUT what "song" is gaga talking about to bobby at 1:41 though :stalkga:

3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

She talks about some song and she sings it while posing :bradley: Just release it Gagz!

I noticed that, too :bradley: . LG6 is upon us, y'all :cryga: .

Her look at 4:10 reminds me of

AyO6.gif

Classic TFM style :diane: 

Ew, David!

Zander
23 minutes ago, Didymus said:

3.49 :madge:

Sorry but that speech is terrible. I get that she loves make-up and even understand that it might have "saved her life" in the past but why acknowledge that there are many people out there who feel the same and then sell a new batch of products? :emma: "This is for them. I want them to know that there are people out there that understand them and who they are" :oprah: Like... Why can't you just communicate that through your art? Why do those people who already understand it have to buy new products? :awkney:

She continues to fail to explain why these new products specifically are worth purchasing :diane: I don't even care about her doing this for money, this is just bad marketing :rip:

You could apply that logic to quite a few things, especially in the fashion industry. It’s about selling a lifestyle / message and getting people to buy into it.

Didymus
Just now, Zander said:

You could apply that logic to quite a few things, especially in the fashion industry. It’s about selling a lifestyle / message and getting people to buy into it.

Sure but usually there's at least a mention of what is special about the products themselves :emma: She can say a lot of things, we've already seen it in some of the product descriptions: she's bringing back a no longer on the market make-up ingredient from the 70s, she's debuting a new monochromatic technique,...

I hope she starts talking about all of that stuff too soon because her current presentation makes it look like a fun fan collector's thing or something :air:

OpenHeartedMonster

I love seeing her happy and doing a lot stuff by herself!! She really wants to do this! And she's so sweet I can't :heart:

Archived