đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you ever thought you'd love Gaga for more than a decade?

Enno

Featured Posts

Is not it crazy to see that we've been following Gaga for at least 11 years? Who could imagine that more than a decade later most of us would be here for Gaga. I could not.

When I met Stefani in 2008 with Just Dance playing on the Radio (I live in Brazil) I never imagined that she would be my idol forever. In fact I did not know she was my idol until Born This Way.

Extremely happy and grateful to live this journey, her music really was part of my life

giphy.gif

nerdfacekillah

i never thought it that way. i just loved her since the beginning and have been following her since then.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Didymus

"When I met Stefani in 2008"

:laughga:

But yeah, I remember casually checking out her The Fame era and not being too bothered. And then I saw the Paparazzi video and I never looked back :whitney:

ElectricKing

When I saw the three second clip of her back in 2008 from the JD video, never did I think this woman would basically dominate my life for 11 years and counting. Lol, I don't think anyone did.

Yes.

Seeing the Paparazzi-Bad Romance era transition I knew this b*tch was gonna be around for a long time and so will I. :pawsup:

IAmNotHere1997

I never thought I would care about a popstar, let's start here :ladyhaha:

13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"When I met Stefani in 2008"

:laughga:

But yeah, I remember casually checking out her The Fame era and not being too bothered. And then I saw the Paparazzi video and I never looked back :whitney:

oh please, you're not going to take that literal meaning, are you? :poot:

Zander

I find it hard to like anything for more than 10 minutes so I really outdid myself with 10 years.

Red Velvet

Oh hell yes, she was like a part of my adolescence! But my little nephew is now 13 and he has been following Gaga since he was 2. It was crazy!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

PunkTheFunk

I was "straight" a decade ago so Gaga was at the bottom of my list of priorities. Now I AM a bottom :vegas:

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I was "straight" a decade ago so Gaga was at the bottom of my list of priorities. Now I AM a bottom :vegas:

a power bottom, i assume :ally:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Doncho

Yes. Ever since I became a stan in 2010-11, I knew it was something special that would last forever. Glad I was right :pawsup:

rumours
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

giphy.gif

OT: I've only appreciated Gaga since about 2015.

Archived