💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lashana Lynch Reportedly To Be The Next 007 (Possible Spoiler)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Captain Marvel star Lashana Lynch’s role in Bond 25 will reportedly have audiences dropping their popcorn in shock.

ml_59c982a5-38b4-42f5-95c6-1ff4ac110004.

Lashana’s role has been kept underwraps but sources close to the production have now claimed that Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s rewrite of the script will see the 31-year-old be introduced to audiences as 007.

Now that is a moment we can’t wait to see.

James Bond fans will know that the spy retired at the end of Spectre and as Bond 25 opens he will be living a life of luxury in Jamaica.

However soon we will return to MI6 in London and the insider reveals that ‘there is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says “come in 007”, and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman’.

Full report at Source:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/14/lashana-lynch-will-introduced-bond-25-audiences-new-007-10287976/amp/?ito=article.amp.share.top.twitter&__twitter_impression=true

People don't want a POC man that is Idris Elba to star as new 007, they gave us a female POC instead as gender swap role. :poot:

What do y'all think of this rumor? What do you feel if this turned out to be true? :flower:

POC femme fatale

Lashana-Lynch.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

Good for her. I gotta say I kinda enjoy seeing all the racist get their blood boiling with these new castings in movies. 

Times are really changing it’s so nice to see 

Glamourpuss

I don't believe it tbh. It would be hard enough getting people to accept the role with a black man playing him, never mind a female. (This isn't a racist opinion, there's already been uproar about that). 

James Bond's main audience are men. It wouldn't make sense for them to do this. If it is true then I feel it's not being done for the right reasons. 

Don't bother misconstruing what I say to cause a heated debate because I can't be bothered today tbh.

Dominic

Probs the first bond film I'll actually care about then. We love a heroine :applause:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Regina George

Black and a female? White male Americans will suffer heart attacks :ladyhaha:

PaulR2345

This might come the wrong way but I hope Hollywood knows there are other races apart from black and white that deserve representation in the media. :oops: I mean, good for black stars getting more roles, but it seems like more often than not every originally white character that is racially replaced is replaced with either a black one or a mixed (b/w) one. Aside from that, she’s a great actress from what I know, so if this is true good for her. I’m not a fan of those movie though so I probably won’t care about this version anymore than the other ones. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Black and a female? White male Americans will suffer heart attacks :ladyhaha:

She could also be a womanizer, or a lesbian, if they decides to keep "Bond girls" things around. More heart attacks. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

This might come the wrong way but I hope Hollywood knows there are other races apart from black and white that deserve representation in the media. :oops: I mean, good for black stars getting more roles, but it seems like more often than not every originally white character that is racially replaced is replaced with either a black one or a mixed (b/w) one. Aside from that, she’s a great actress from what I know, so if this is true good for her. I’m not a fan of those movie though so I probably won’t care about this version anymore than the other ones. 

Agree. We need a full diverse cast of characters in all movies (and no tokenisms or typecasting). 

In the process we also should not demonize white people either (drag the racists but not the race). 

I don’t care for 007 but I’m supportive of the decision!

JusKeepBreathin

I'm a big big big big recent Bond fan and honestly I'm ready. I wished it was Idris but I'll take a black woman. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Soon every single role in cinema will be replaced 

I think it's karma from white people having taken all roles since forever :ladyhaha:

Harry

Is anyone actually reading the article? She isn't playing Bond, her character is just taking up the code 007 since Bond retired from MI6 in the last film.

Archived