šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren't we supporting Gaga

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Well, she has the right to do what she wants of course, butĀ as a fan you don't have to like or appreciate everything she does.

I'm not using makeup nor am I interested in it so I'm simply not here for it.Ā 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatherinePierce
13 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

No. It sounds like Ally music.

Nope they sound like The Cure.Ā 

Rudz Xinc
31 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

WDYDT,Ā Heal Me, HairĀ Body Face sound like a Gaga music

Excuse me No!!!

Not even close.

Look at those clowns

KatherinePierce
1 minute ago, RudzXinc said:

Excuse me No!!!

Not even close.

Why? They sound like her pop songs from TheĀ Fame . And also The Cure sounds so similar to them

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, KatherinePierce said:

Why? They sound like her pop songs from TheĀ Fame . And also The Cure sounds so similar to them

I liked The Cure, but I don't like the rest of the pop songs in ASIB.

The ballads is so much better, I always skip the pop songs.

I don't know how to explain, but they sounded mediocre, that's why I said they are not on the same level as her "real" albums.

Look at those clowns

You cant force people to like something because it is Lady Gaga. Her fans love her because they love her work, not love her work because they love her. She has not done anything the fans want since ARTPOP

Didymus
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

You cant force people to like something because it is Lady Gaga. Her fans love her because she they love her work, not love her work because they love her. She has not done anything the fans want since ARTPOP

There's a lot of fans here where it actually does work that way, it seems :laughga:

giskardsb
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

This isn't 2008 anymore lol. She doesn't need our support, she's a millionaire :emma: She's releasing a product not many fans care about, and one that doesn't really seem oriented toward her fans (which is fine, of course), plus it arguably contradicts some of the stuff she said in the past, it's logical that not everyone's cheerleading for this :shrug:

I think it only contradicts if a person completely ignores context. Ā Ā 

Didymus
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I think it only contradicts if a person completely ignores context. Ā Ā 

That's why I said arguably :ohwell: I haven't made up my mind yet... I'm sure she'll talk about how it doesn't contradict her philosophy in some interview yet to come anyway, that might help :lana:

Ā 

PaulR2345
4 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

You cant force people to like something because it is Lady Gaga. Her fans love her because they love her work, not love her work because they love her. She has not done anything the fans want since ARTPOP

As a fan since ARTPOP, Iā€™ve loved CTC, AHS, ASIB...Ā :ohwell: so youā€™re wrong thereĀ 

5 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

As a fan since ARTPOP, Iā€™ve loved CTC, AHS, ASIB...Ā :ohwell: so youā€™re wrong thereĀ ļ»æ

I wasnt talking about you.

giskardsb
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's why I said arguably :ohwell: I haven't made up my mind yet... I'm sure she'll talk about how it doesn't contradict her philosophy in some interview yet to come anyway, that might help :lana:

Ā 

I donā€™t think Gaga had a codified philosophy or bookmarked everything she said in the past in order to ensure consistency. Ā I doubt she cares as she understands her life circumstances and changes while fans only see a tiny bit that is publicly visible Ā 

Ā 

Didymus
6 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I donā€™t think Gaga had a codified philosophy or bookmarked everything she said in the past in order to ensure consistency. Ā I doubt she cares as she understands her life circumstances and changes while fans only see a tiny bit that is publicly visibleĀ 

I only care about making music and I don't care about money has been a recurring theme though, even up to today :shrug: She's still saying that stuff. Now I don't want to start yet another discussion about that but yeah, just saying your post isn't really fair in that respect. This isn't about a philosophical idea she mentioned once and then left behind, these are supposedly two core values.

Archived