💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren't we supporting Gaga

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I'd love to know if Rihanna fans sh*t on her for focusing on her beauty line :ohwell:

They don't. They even encouraged her. Also thes ame when she releases her lingerie lines. Now that's a fanbase.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bio said:

I'm not butt hurt about it, I'm just like "meh". It does go against everything she said about selling stuff that has nothing to do with music but at the same time, who cares. Do whatever you want, boo.

Ppl keep saying this!!!! Where and when did she EVER say this?Where sis?

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

LordEnigma

Because we’ve already been through something like this where years later she will say she never really felt like doing it/felt forced to do it. If it doesn’t go over well, I won’t be surprised if she throws stuff out there describing the experience like that.

But I hope it goes well for her - I hope this won’t be her complete focus though.

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Ppl keep saying this!!!! Where and when did she EVER say this?Where sis?

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

I mean have you seen the interviews of her talking about the perfume launch years later :messga:

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean have you seen the interviews of her talking about the perfume launch years later :messga:

Or...., she was still bitter about her ex manager, Troy Carter? 

This woman have a restaurant that she ran with her dad. A restaurant. That is nothing to do with music, at all. Nobody's complaining about that.

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This woman have a restaurant that she ran with her dad. A restaurant. That is nothing to do with music, at all. Nobody's complaining about that.

Ok but that is her dad's restaurant lol not hers. And we can't compare a little restaurant in the Upper West Side with a global make up brand sold in the most cruel and inhumane online retailer there is.

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Let’s not act like a family restaurant that does absolutely zero for Gaga’s brand is the same as a makeup brand that uses Gaga as the brand image :spin:

I just hope she’s actually fully invested in it and that this is 100% what she wants. But it seemed that way with her perfume but revealed itself completely different after the fact.

thatfoxyfeeling

I fully support her and I'm rather excited to see what impact her brand has on the already over-saturated market. :selena: I kinda miss the "future, tech, pop" Gaga though, her collab with Beats was more intriguing and I would have been more interested in a technology project. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Ok but that is her dad's restaurant lol not hers. And we can't compare a little restaurant in the Upper West Side with a global make up brand sold in the most cruel and inhumane online retailer there is.

It's her investment since it was her money that got it started. 

Also all this hypocrisy about Amazon is laughable. Most people have uses that website to purchase something. Jeff Bezos didn't get to be #1 richest person in the world for nothing.  Why the ephipany about the dark side of Amazon suddenly occurred when Gaga does something with the brand?? :poot:

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It's her investment since it was her money that got it started. 

Also all this hypocrisy about Amazon is laughable. Most people have uses that website to purchase something. Jeff Bezos didn't get to be #1 richest person in the world for nothing.  Why the ephipany about the dark side of Amazon suddenly occurred when Gaga does something with the brand?? :poot:

I haven't. Amazon is a fail in Brazil lol. But we can't compare a simple person who has nothing and has to use Amazon to buy stuff for a low price to Lady Gaga who is choosing to associate her name and brand to that company. Just like she did with Urban Outfitters, a known anti-LGBT donor. 

I know it's only pop music but I wish these artists really meant what they said instead of using social issues as a marketing strategy. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I haven't. Amazon is a fail in Brazil lol. But we can't compare a simple person who has nothing and has to use Amazon to buy stuff for a low price to Lady Gaga who is choosing to associate her name and brand to that company. Just like she did with Urban Outfitters, a known anti-LGBT donor. 

I know it's only pop music but I wish these artists really meant what they said instead of using social issues as a marketing strategy. 

Of course we can, if those people try to come for Gaga where they have contribute to make Amazon as big as it is today, they are held responsible too. Every little helps, you know. 

LordEnigma
9 minutes ago, Bio said:

Ok but almost every single retailer is nasty at some end of the spectrum whether that be how they source/make their clothes, sustainability, social issues, treatment of employees... I mean if we have this mindset - Gaga wouldn’t sell her CDs anywhere but small businesses (maybe and only if they fully align with her views). Like Amazon sucks - but so does 99% of the retail industry tbh.

cosmolicious
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

They don't. They even encouraged her. Also thes ame when she releases her lingerie lines. Now that's a fanbase.

They absolutely **** on her, but she has a sense of humor about it 

Rudz Xinc

Because music is what she should release not Make Up line.

I don't bashing the make up line tho. I just don't care. Ain't nonody got time for that. I express myself with music. Not make up.

Look at those clowns

gypsy101
4 hours ago, Mana Mahad said:

Excuse me ?

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

shut the hell up with this gif for god’s sake, you’ve ruined it

Archived