💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bhad Bhabie says people don’t f*ck with her music because she’s white

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

The Bling

People here acting like her name is cringey when they stan someone named Lady Gaga :smh:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, The Bling said:

People here acting like her name is cringey when they stan someone named Lady Gaga :smh:

I see your point but I think it’s about how you pull off the name. Gaga made her name POP, but Bhad Bhabie still just sounds bad because she hasn’t made it iconic.

Guest Adarsh
48 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Imagine comparing a legend to this nobody :lmao:

Reginald

:giggle: I bet little Danielle wishes she was as admired as Iggy now :lmao: The best revenge is leaving your enemies in the dust, and Iggy definitely salvaged her career and did that 

Elizabeth

It freaks me out that she got a whole career our out of acting feral on Dr. Phil. I feel like she just doesn't have that much talent, she's being milked by rich business men who saw an opportunity to make money until her 15 mins is over, there's nothing genuine about her as an artist. So if I were her, I'd be out hustlin' to make as much money as possible whilst she still can, rather than complaining that people don't like her music because she's white. 

Archived