Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

R Kelly Arrested For Child **** In Chicago, Faces Indictments In NY Also

Featured Posts

Rainbow1

c5c02528dcc94e04b21087de632ec03c_md.jpg

According to law enforcement officials, Kelly was arrested Thursday in Chicago on charges contained in a 13-count indictment returned today in the Northern District of Illinois. The indictment includes charges of child **** and obstruction of justice.   

TMZ broke the story ... the family of Joycelyn Savage -- one of Kelly's live-in girlfriends -- provided detectives in New York with "physical evidence" and information on witnesses to Kelly's alleged crimes as well as those were closely associated with the singer.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/11/r-kelly-arrested-sex-trafficking-charges-federal/

Edited by Rainbow1
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2

Morphine Prince

Hope he's locked up for good. This man has escaped justice for so long, it's actually ridiculous. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 6

ReginaGeorge

He literally had so many chances to make things right and to actually change his ways but nah this man chose to be a monster. I honestly don’t understand it. I mean he did it and people accused him and after getting away with it he did it again. Damn. He is a sick monster and he needs to pay for what he’s done. 

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ryusei

Again? Any other person would already have a life sentence. Connections sure are scary

Marilyn MonHoe

Singer R. Kelly was arrested on federal sex charges Thursday night nearly five months after he was released on bail for additional sexual abuse charges brought by Illinois prosecutors, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's office said.

The 52-year-old was arrested in Chicago by Homeland Security Investigations agents and NYPD Public Safety Task Force, officials told News 4. R. Kelly had stepped out for a smoke and to walk his dog when he was taken into custody around 7 p.m. local time, a law enforcement source familiar with the case said.

He was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago, according to the Federal Prisons Bureau website.

Steve Greenberg, an attorney for Kelly confirmed Thursday's arrest, adding "the agents were courteous and professional, as was Mr. Kelly."

"The conduct alleged appears to largely be the same as the conduct previously alleges against Mr. Kelly in his current State indictment and his former State charges that he was acquitted of," Greenberg said. "Most, if not all of the conduct alleged, is decades old."

There are separate federal indictments filed in both Chicago and Brooklyn -- and no victim overlap in the cases, authorities said. Kelly made his initial court appearance Thursday night and faces another hearing Friday related to his extradition to New York City to face the additional charges. An indictment unsealed in the Eastern District of New YorkFriday charges him with racketeering, kidnapping, forced labor and sexual exploitation of a child.

A 13-count indictment was handed down Thursday in federal court for the Northern District of Illinois and includes charges of child ****ography, enticement of a minor and obstruction of justice.

Source: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/R-Kelly-Arrested-on-Federal-Sex-Crime-Charges-512618121.html

Hopefully he stays in jail this time

• Thanks 1

Gracious Gaga

Damn it would suck to be him 

xoxo gracious gaga

Faysalaaa

This is taking way too much time to arrest him. We have proof for decades and still they refuse to arrest and charge him. Just like the Jeffrey Epstein case..

River

someone among his friends from the music industry will bail him out anyway.. like last time.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Woolfsmck
58 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is taking way too much time to arrest him. We have proof for decades and still they refuse to arrest and charge him. Just like the Jeffrey Epstein case..

Police investigators need to have an air tight case before they make a move...

Remember OJ...he was rich too.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1