I disagree with almost everything you said. Omg. :laughga:

What do you agree with then?

Donna Noble
3 hours ago, NNES said:

- Bloody Mary is a lame song

aavz8l.jpgyasbitchhh_by_omgfireomgfire-dbd1sih.jpg

Government Hooker-eh

Ziggy

Most of the "fillers" on BTW should have just been interludes. HWU? Eh song, beautiful and epic music. It's the opener for the tour for a reason. The album would have felt less bloated had she done this and not made every idea of hers into a full-fledged song. However, I go back and forth on this as I like that BTW is stuffed. But taking a step back, I think it would have been improved by this step. Why Gaga doesn't do interludes is BEYOND me.

4 hours ago, LazyTurtle said:

Dope shouldn't be on ARTPOP, it doesn't fit the album. 

And Madonna's Hard Candy and MDNA are pretty cool :reductive: I don't know why many people don't like these albums. 

Dope does seem out of place musically but I think it fits because ARTPOP has a lot of songs about drugs and sex and partying and Dope is like the comedown after all that. With Dope ARTPOP takes you on a journey

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Loeppke said:

I consider The Fame her worst album, it aged poorly, and I can hardly listen to it except for a handful of tracks

I think The Fame would have benefited from having had more of the cut demos like Vanity. It makes the album a bit brighter and interesting because it's all still pop, but you see more of that early Gaga flair in those demos. My hot take is that The Fame was made more urban to appeal to the sensibility at the time so you have tracks like Starstruck on there. All still pop, but the productions have a bit more typically urban flair than other Gaga albums (TFM has some R&B thrown in, AP has some edm flair, Joanne folksy, etc.). The Fame aged weirdly, I think, because it's production is very 2007-08.

AJRocketMan

The Fame was her best album vocally, in my opinion. It was the perfect balance between belting and soft singing. She’s so obsessed with powerful singing and belting that her voice has gotten weak and airy when she sings softly in her middle register and her lower belts. She pushes too much to get that powerful sound. She slurs her words sometimes. Especially during the C2C era. When i first listened to The Fame in 2009, I fell in love with her bright, soft, lightweight voice. She sounded joyful and it was uplifting, like a ray of sunshine. She never sounded like that live after 2008. She damaged her voice with smoking, overperforming, and falling off the wagon and getting back into cocaine again (her behavior in some interviews signifies this).

Many people think Gaga’s voice is better than ever, but I think her best days are sadly behind her. To me, her vocals have been inconsistent throughout her entire career, both studio and live. Many fans on here love the loud, throaty, husky voice voice she has had since TFM, since that’s all they’ve ever known her as. In actually, she was a natural born Lyric Soprano with a naturally bright voice (what she would be if she hadn’t done cocaine, weed, and ciggies), but she’s damaged herself to a low Lyric or a Dramatic Mezzo. She has pushed her voice to sound like a dramatic when in fact she’s a Lyric, a lighter weight voice. If she was a Dramatic singer from the beginning, her voice wouldn’t have deteriorated as much as it has. It sounded good for a few years (2011-2017), but is now finally taking it’s toll on her and the damage is irreversible. Sad. She doesn’t appreciate the beauty of soft singing.

LadariousGarage

Rebel Heart's Cover is the best out of all of Madonna's albums

Joanne is F*CKING AMAZING AND ICONIC

Queen is great and iconic

Thank u Next is Lame and uninspired

Sweetener and Dangerous Woman are Ariana's best

Invasion of privacy has great songs BUT GOD THOSE LYRICS SUCK

1989 is awful, but Reputation and Red are Taylor's best

Me! and You Need To Calm Down are Bops and I am HYPED for Lover

Ed Sheerans early music is pretty good, but his new music SUCKS

Kylie Minogues albums are all AMAZING, Golden is ICONIC, and Light Years is HER F*CKING BEST AND ICONIC AND OMG I LIKE CAN'T WHEN I LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM IS GREAT ASIBHFIBHBLHLFHBFHLBADHLDHLBFHDL

Fever is really good, but honestly overrated

Julien Solomita's Nightmare Fuel is a AMAZING, the influence of Dark Pop and Experimental music is just AMAZING, y'all need to take a listen

Ray Of Light is kinda uh boring and all sounds the same don't at me

COADF is AMAZING, but not Madonna's Best, that award goes to Bedtime Stories, second is American Life

Lets do it baby I know the Law

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Judas is overrated af

You didn't just say this.....

rjHtF6.gif

Isidro Guevara

*Gaga's albums should be 12 tracks long

* Dope should've been a single 

* Do What U Want is one of Gaga's best songs 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Guest Blue Madonna
56 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You didn't just say this.....

rjHtF6.gif

I was hoping you wouldn't see this

tumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifv

Inferno
6 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

- the light is coming was way better than God is a woman

:kiss:

the light is coming gets undeserved hate, i thought it was addictive and kind of nostalgic for like early 00s pop or something. i just could've done without that unnecessary nicki feature right at the start but whatever

Archived