💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can the LG6 Lead Single go #1 if it's packaged with a Haus Lab purchase?

The13thNote

Featured Posts

The13thNote

I'm just curious what y'all think. Given Gaga's streaming power now, GP support...and if OTR loses steam...do you think a September release with the release of Haus Labs would lead to a secure #1?

I know some might considering it cheating....but it would be Gaga's first year in her career ever to achieve 2 #1s. (Just Dance 2008, Poker Face 2009, Born This Way 2011, Shallow 2019) And I think if all of those circumstances fell into place and with proper promo and a video...she could definitely secure the #1. 

I think the only thing that could defeat her is like Adele or Rihanna surprise releasing. 

What do y'all think? 

LaLa

I'd love another #1 for her obviously, but I haaaate these chart tricks and hope she doesn't do it :selena:

MaryJaneHolland

She had 2 #1s in 2009. Just Dance reached the top in January :selena: 

The13thNote
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She had 2 #1s in 2009. Just Dance reached the top in January :selena: 

Oh I thought it was 08. 

Still tho? Would this plan score her a 5th #1?

whore

Of course, but she would probably be shamed for it by the media because bundles are a cheap tactic. Plus, look what happened to Madame X after just two weeks on the chart. #1 debut, #77 in it's second week, and off the charts by the third.

The13thNote
2 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Of course, but she would probably be shamed for it by the media because bundles are a cheap tactic. Plus, look what happened to Madame X after just two weeks on the chart. #1 debut, #77 in it's second week, and off the charts by the third.

I highly doubt it will tank like that. Especially if its a bop. 

AlexanderMagno

I'd love if she did this, only because I want to see GGD hypocrisy rise once more :reductive:

TheWanThatGotAway

If that noise in the make-up teaser is anything to go by, it's become questionable if it's going reach the top 20 let alone become a #1 contender :giggle:

whore
23 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I highly doubt it will tank like that. Especially if its a bop. 

According to Medonsters, Madame X is her best album :flop:

WheresLG6
14 minutes ago, TheWanThatGotAway said:

If that noise in the make-up teaser is anything to go by, it's become questionable if it's going reach the top 20 let alone become a #1 contender :giggle:

you didnt even heard the song in full why are you even making assumptions already? yikesssssss

PS: the instrumental in the make-up teaser snaps period

with music video + live performance + radio support, she can easily debut #1 with LG6 lead single in 2038

I don't think she wants her music involved with this. She wants it to stand on its own as a brand.

Hades
23 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

According to Medonsters, Madame X is her best album :flop:

No it's not and leave Madonna and her 12 NO. 1 HITS  and 38 TOP 10 HITS out of this.:lolly:

Archived