💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Mister G
10 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

For a lot people judging her because she started a brand, you took her too seriously in every way.  She is doing this for the money, which is normal, she is just a businesswoman. She can sing, dance, act and sell you products, and what's wrong with that? You jealous? Everybody will do everything for the money, especially this beauty thing which is in trend now. Think about this a little.

Britney, Rihanna, Madonna, JLo...they’ve all done it whether it be makeup or fragrances. Gaga jumps on the train and everyone starts having meltdowns.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Time for Gaga to quit music and live her passion as a farming BeauTuber :tony:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

PartySick
22 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

For a lot people judging her because she started a brand, you took her too seriously in every way.  She is doing this for the money, which is normal, she is just a businesswoman. She can sing, dance, act and sell you products, and what's wrong with that? You jealous? Everybody will do everything for the money, especially this beauty thing which is in trend now. Think about this a little.

Glad someone realizes this.

There's a difference between Gaga the "Mother Monster who puts all her crazy ideas and concepts in the hands of some producers while she and them sit and make great music from the heart" and Gaga the "lady at an internet kiosk asking if you'd like to sample her blue coral #5 lipstick"

She's the same person but she's doing something totally different. Y'all want her to promo a product like she promos her art or what? :rip:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Ronald Allen

Shes doing this cuz she cant sing n dance forever:bye:. Pain is real and she dont want to let fans down and she knew we wanted a makeup line for years. Ill buy highlighter or nude lipsticks. But I miss her music and her teasing us like she did with btw and the fame with lyrics and being cryptic. Now its all calculated and only vids to sell stuff like Jaclyn . Glad shes on Amazon!!! I pray she has good highlighters like Jeffree star!:staymad:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

fede ARTPOP
10 hours ago, Mirages said:

Why does it sound so inauthentic? :selena: I mean she can do whatever but I really don't know what to think about this...

IA. This is getting over the top, she sounds so superficial, coming with a Makeup/Beauty brand, mixing it with BTW, “be yourself” after all her Epione treatments and changes, she even use beautiful people for the campaign, but I think this is how beauty business work. :vegas:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, Sugden said:

lol, have you seem the fame interviews? she looks sooo bored.

She was literally like this the whole time:

tumblr_mo53tgbOT61rlnqleo1_500.gif

tumblr_mplh3jOTQI1sq8e4jo1_500.gif

She was playing the bad btch mode. :firega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Suspiria
5 hours ago, LaLuna said:

All those who say it sounds fake and forced...:saladga:

You know what was really fake and forced? The Fame fragrance promo

Actually... this seems the opposite of fake and forced:laughga: she's not putting on any fake emotion. She literally says she just wants to smell "slutty":ladyhaha: she doesn't sugarcoat it. Plus the actual product was innovative and the marketing was incredibly artistic, so when she did explain the deeper meaning it's actually believable.

(**I'M NOT A HAUS LABS HATER BTW** I'm just supporting Fame lol)

Reality
2 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

Then every single artist in this industry should have their own make-up line if that's your take.

That doesnt make any sense...Not every single artist has built their career on those things.

🃏🖤👹

Vitleysingur

I hope HAUSLESS is the aesthetic for LG6. 

A greasy face with no makeup

Worn out jeans and trash bag clothes

Slippers or even bare feet

I just want her to annoy some of you even MORE. :huntyga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

SKANK
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

I hope HAUSLESSNESS is the aesthetic for LG6. 

A greasy face with no makeup

Worn out jeans and trash bag clothes

Slippers or even bare feet

I just want her to annoy some of you even MORE. :huntyga:

Oh I can see the interviews already...

Interviewer: So you’re not wearing makeup?

Lady Gaga is crying. Her voice cracks, “It’s funny, the “grease” on my face is actually a tribute to the transformative nature of musical theater. I was dying, on the floor, when I looked at my greasy reflection in the mirror and thought, I will be strong for John Travolta. This grease is a visceral message to theater kids all over the world, that I am with you, I’d take a bullet for you.” 

LordEnigma
12 hours ago, Mirages said:

Why does it sound so inauthentic? :selena: I mean she can do whatever but I really don't know what to think about this...

Before she said “this is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time” she darted her eyes to the ground then back up. It sounds like she’s just saying it to make it sound deeper than what it is.

it seems like she wants to do this but she also seemed like that during fame perfume so we will see

chromadica
12 hours ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

Make up will always be a shallow thing, always! Don't try to turn this money grabbing topic into something spiritual because it ain't. PS I still love your music. 

I'm just gonna disagree with this consensus. Sure, most commercial makeup brands are feeding girls Instagram-tier shallow beauty standards. But plenty of people use makeup as a form of self-expression. I wear glittery makup with pastel colors because I want to look like a fairy from outer space, not because I want to look pretty to anyone else.

ThatAsianGuy

Im just happy Gaga is trying new things. Either you like it or not this will sell like pancakes. 

Pink Tape
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Oh I can see the interviews already...

Interviewer: So you’re not wearing makeup?

Lady Gaga is crying. Her voice cracks, “It’s funny, the “grease” on my face is actually a tribute to the transformative nature of musical theater. I was dying, on the floor, when I looked at my greasy reflection in the mirror and thought, I will be strong for John Travolta. This grease is a visceral message to theater kids all over the world, that I am with you, I’d take a bullet for you.” 

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Archived