news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

Why is she moving her head like that and talking like she’s throwing shade :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Antichrist

'i wanted to do this since i was 13 years old'

after the next era:

'i was never artistically interested in the project'

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

'i wanted to do this since i was 13 years old'

after the next era:

'i was never artistically interested in the project'

Stop :ladyhaha:

Regina George
18 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Why does it sound so inauthentic? :selena: I mean she can do whatever but I really don't know what to think about this...

This. Sounds kinda forced.. :saladga:

BUtterfield 8

This isn’t shade but why does Gaga looking a bit like jaime private school girl in that vid 

Mirages
11 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

But she has wanted to start Haus Laboratories since she was 13 :huntyga: 

Jazz. Acting. Make-up. Triple threat for ya.:selena:

7 minutes ago, HangWang said:

I really don't see why it sounds inauthentic.

Just the way she talks about it that it's not just make up it's about who you are it's like she's trying to convince herself she's not doing this for money but because she wants to. Idk like it's make up you can be vain when it comes to make up.

6 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

I was just thinking about that :green:  I think she's focusing on "the message" too much. It's literally just makeup, consumers want to see how it performs and how creative they can get with it

Exactly, it really sounds to me like she's convincing herself that this is what she wanted to do, not us :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Stef
15 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

This feels so wrong and fake, it's almost like she knows what she's doing now doesn't stand with her message about not liking to make money to others etc and so she's trying to convince herself with this :air: I'm trynna send a message by selling you stuff and filling my bank account

These comments always confuse me. This is an industry. She, as an employer, has an entire body of staff to pay for hours worked. She, as an employee to a higher up, has to work to generate an income for herself to be able to sustain the Haus she’s built over the course of a decade. 

Think about it realistically, who doesn’t like to make money? :air: anyone who lapped up that mess she spewed about music not the bling were naive as f!ck :rip: 

If Gaga can align a money making opportunity with a vision she has, and if she is able to do so with the help of her close friends instead of selling her vision off to a big corporation and just signing the dotted line when everything is in place, then power to her!

If this was something like Eau De Gaga, then I’d write it off as a cheap cash grab, but she’s been involved in every aspect of this project. From model recruitment to packaging design,

being at every shoot and product packaging shoot, designing the palettes and the product names. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mirages
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This. Sounds kinda forced.. :saladga:

I thought I was the only one who thought that :ally:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

I am so disapointed with everything she is doing... she has become so fake over those years... gosh it is painfull 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Stef said:

These comments always confuse me. This is an industry. She, as an employer, had an entire body of staff to pay for hours worked. She, an an employee to a higher up, has to work to generate an income for herself to be able to sustain the Haus she’s built over the course of a decade. 

Think about it realistically, who doesn’t like to make money? :air: anyone who lapped up that mess she spewed about music not the bling were naive as f!ck :rip: 

If Gaga can align a money making opportunity with a vision she has, and if she is able to do so with the help of her close friends instead of selling her vision off to a big corporation and just signing the dotted line when everything is in place, then power to her!

If this was something like Eau De Gaga, then I’d write it off as a cheap cash grab, but she’s been involved in every aspect of this project. From model recruitment to packaging design,

being at every shoot and product packaging shoot, designing the palettes and the product names. 

Someone just pin this on the front page of GGD :applause:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sneaky Oliver
19 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm trynna send a message by selling you stuff and filling my bank account

Well she's making money from Born This Way streams but that doesn't make its message less valid because she benefits from it. It's almost the same thing. Then, that's the whole point: we associate makeup with "fake" because people "hide" behind makeup or wear makeup because they're very insecure about themselves. HausLabs is all about owning the makeup as a way of self expression rather than "self opression". 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived