💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that grew on you

Cloudbusting

Featured Posts

Magui
41 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

The whole Joanne Album and the last half of BTW album. I use to not listen to either very much and now both have been on repeat for the last several months!

Same. Joanne took me a while to get it. I was like ok, this isn't for me. I listened the whole album probably one time. Flash-forward some months during a long car trip i literally opened my mind and ears to it. It's still pretty much repeat these days. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I'm so ashamed to say this but Venus. Omg I absolutely hated it when it came out and ripped it to shreds on Twitter :selena: Was I on crack back then? Maybe so :excuseu:

That song is a masterpiece and one of my favourites now :tony:

Spoiler

I only hated it for like a month, then I saw the light :poot:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Cloudbusting
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm so ashamed to say this but Venus. Omg I absolutely hated it when it came out and ripped it to shreds on Twitter :selena: Was I on crack back then? Maybe so :excuseu:

Hide contents

Ngl I took me a while to like it too :messga: I was like, what do you guys like so much about this song lol

bloody g

fashion of his love and fashion!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

MonsterMom
22 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Hide contents

faint fainting GIF

So glad you got off the crack :ladyhaha:

Aura... I first heard it on that Machete Kills lyric video and hated it. One month later it became my second favourite ARTPOP track. Also MTN. When I first heard it I didn't had the emotional maturity to appreciate it. Then years later it finally hits me.

Jadeykins

i thought Aura sounded like utter sh*t when i first heard it!

i thought "oh honey what are doing!" but now it's my favourite song on the album....and actually in my top 10 for sure....crazy how taste changes over time! 

Archived