• Doin' Time
    • Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
    • Once Upon a Dream
    • The Other Woman
    • Summer Wine
    • You Must Love Me

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

You Must Love Me = Summer Wine > Doin' Time = Blue Velvet >  Once Upon a Dream > The Other Woman > Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

The latter two are some the weakest songs in her entire discography (ironically since they are covers) but You Must Love Me is stunning.

JazzGa

Can't believe I've never heard Summer Wine or You Must Love Me! Or Cry Me A River omfg I LOVE the Ella version of that song I had no idea Lana covered it. 

That's what I love about Lana!! Every few months I find there is more music from her that I haven't heard yet! The woman is prolific. She really exemplifies "music not the bling" imo. 

Anyways, my favorite Lana cover is Chelsea Hotel No. 2. That song is so personal for me. It got me into Leonard Cohen and Janis Joplin on a  more emotional level than just knowing their hits. After hearing that song, I read all about their non-relationship and their lives and Janis's story affected me so much I-

tenor.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Omg the production on Cry Me a River is HUGE this is not what I was expecting :giveup:  I am psleight'd!

Next she needs to cover Unchained Melody tbh

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived