Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Only 5 Jews left in Cairo

Featured Posts

Ronlop
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

On topic, it doesn't surprise me. Sadly this is a consequence of the creation of the Israeli state and...

Stopping you right there so you can do your research on how the Jews were mistreated throughout history before 1948.

Blaming it all on "the creation if the Israeli state" is just inaccurate and actually quite awful as you're basically denying its legitimacy for independence. Leave the Palestinian conflict aside, Israel deserved to be created. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
Just now, Melech said:

What the actual fork :rip: 

what has a Jewish person with no connection to Israel who never put one feet into Israel to do with things happening in the Levant? 

Like you defending progroms here, sir, that’s not a good look. 

When Jews around the world celebrate taking Middle Eastern land and start migrating to it, The Middle East will try to defend itself. Nobody is right in war they all do crimes, im just saying they were not persecuted, they were the attackers.

Ronlop
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not generalize anything, im just saying when Jews attack the Middle East, the Middle East will fight back. Yes not all Jews were fighting but that is invalid. But actually the majority of Jews do support taking Middle Eastern lands to claim it as their own. More than 90% of Jews are zionists.

The Jews never attacked the middle east. You are generalizing

There are Jews all over the world and you're going to blame a Jewish person that has never even visited in the Middle East for a country's action in the territory? Again, that is generalizing.

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Stopping you right there so you can do your research on how the Jews were mistreated throughout history before 1948.

Blaming it all on "the creation if the Israeli state" is just inaccurate and actually quite awful as you're basically denying its legitimacy for independence. Leave the Palestinian conflict aside, Israel deserved to be created. 

They are talking about the Egypt situation, it did happen because of Israel existence specially after it took egyptian land.

Gov Hooka
6 minutes ago, Melech said:

There were progroms before Israel as well fueled by antisemitic propaganda of the Nazis. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Anti-Jewish_riots_in_Egypt

This is true. A shame because before the rise of Nazism, Jews lived relatively well in Egypt. Not to mention the fact that Nazis had an incentive to stoke disorder in British Arab colonies like Egypt in order to eventually gain control of these areas especially the Suez Canal. But yes there was antisemitism in Egypt in the decade before the creation of Israel. 

• Like 1

Melech
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

When Jews around the world celebrate taking Middle Eastern land and start migrating to it, The Middle East will try to defend itself. Nobody is right in war they all do crimes, im just saying they were not persecuted, they were the attackers.

Jews from the Middle East were expelled. Their property was stripped away, they had no other chance than migrating Israel. 

The victim blaming you are doing is awful.  Jews that were expelled weren’t any attackers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
Just now, Ronlop said:

The Jews never attacked the middle east. You are generalizing

There are Jews all over the world and you're going to blame a Jewish person that has never even visited in the Middle East for a country's action in the territory? Again, that is generalizing.

I know, but if my country attacks America, America will attack back and I will suffer even though I never supported the attack on America. But the Jews actually do support Zionism they almost all do.

Ronlop
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

They are talking about the Egypt situation, it did happen because of Israel existence specially after it took egyptian land.

The jews were persecuted in Africa, Egypt included, even before 1948. Get your facts straight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ronlop

But the Jews actually do support Zionism they almost all do.

sjkfsfjkdfdkjdsfskjdsdf

I can't I seriously can't :air:

Your antisemitism or ignorance is showing girl. You better fix that!

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

Melech

I know, but if my country attacks America, America will attack back and I will suffer even though I never supported the attack on America. But the Jews actually do support Zionism they almost all do.

Jews support Zionism because of the antisemitism Jews faced historically almost everywhere 

• Like 1

Melech
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

sjkfsfjkdfdkjdsfskjdsdf

I can't I seriously can't :air:

Your antisemitism or ignorance is showing girl. You better fix that!

I mean what to do expect. The fact that no one else in this thread but us calling him out :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ronlop
1 minute ago, Melech said:

Jews support Zionism because of the antisemitism Jews faced historically almost everywhere 

And I would like to also note that not all Jews support Zionism by the way.

A Hybrid

Wow this turned into an argument faster than any other. Thankfully this time I have no idea and therefore no opinion :)

It’s sad that the Jewish population in many countries is going through this.

I can't turn off what turns me on

Melech
Just now, Ronlop said:

And I would like to also note that not all Jews support Zionism by the way.

That’s absolutly true. Wether they support it or not,  doesn’t mean they should face persecution 

• Like 1

Ronlop
Just now, Melech said:

I mean what to do expect. The fact that no one else in this thread but us calling him out :deadbanana:

It's honestly baffling to me as to how certain members here are so one-sided that they're willing to betray all the values they fight against for to prove a point.

I'd like to believe they aren't really anti-semitist but honestly, it could be. 

• Like 1