Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Laboratories Products Rundown

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Gonzi

D_M-MUqWwAALAaJ.jpg

The first Haus Laboratories launch will include 3 multi-use products:

- Glam Attack liquid-shimmer in 6 shades: to be used on top of other products to transform their finish, or wear alone.

"The applicator, [a flat doe-foot with a liner-sharp point], on the Glam Attack gives you the opportunity to apply it very heavily, or lightly and shade it out, or to do both. You can use it as a highlighter. You could use it on your lips, with the exception of Dynasty [an emerald green] — I would not use Dynasty on your lips. The Haus of Rockstar [three-piece collection] has the Glam Attack called Legend. It's this beautiful gold. You can put it all over your mouth. It dries down, but it's not dry. I love a matte lip and I love that feeling of a kissable mouth, but I don't like a dry, kissable mouth. I wanted something that people could feel really sexy in.”

- RIP LipLiner in 6 shades: demi-matte, waterproof, and sharpenable

"With this formula, I can line my lips beautifully, but most of the time, I wear it all over my mouth. It feels like a lipstick, and it does not transfer. The finish is semi-matte and highly pigmented, but if you want to, you can sheer it out and use it almost like a stain. You can put it on your cheeks. I use it all over my face. Every time I put it on, I have this sigh of giant, artistic, creative release that I just… my heart soars. We called it the RIP lip liner because it’s a lip liner to die for."

- Le Riot LipGloss in 6 shades: high-shine with shimmer, pearl, and pure pigment finishes

D_M_WTxXkAAmm2L.jpg

Customers will be able to pre-order Haus Laboratories products in nine different duos (two lip liners, $26, two glosses, $32, or two Glam Attacks, $36), and also in six different three-piece sets, $49 each, beginning July 15 on hauslabs.com and amazon.com. Every three-piece set — or "haus" — includes an RIP Lip Liner, a Le Riot Gloss, and a Glam Attack. Among the deluxe sets you will find:

- Haus of Chained Ballerina, which  includes a black pearl Glam Attack with neutral liner and sheer peach gloss, and was inspired by dancers. — “I was inspired by the fact that a ballerina would actually contour with black in order to have that really high definition from the stage” 

- Haus of Goddess, which includes a champagne-pearl Glam Attack, mauve lip liner and pink gloss. — “A goddess can be anyone, and there are many within us. You can be a goddess no matter who you are or no matter what your pronoun is.” 

- Haus of Rockstar, which includes a gold Glam Attack with burgundy liner and gloss.

- Haus of Dynasty, which  includes an emerald Glam attack with terra-cotta liner and gloss. The emerald was inspired by a contour product from the Seventies. — “There used to be bronzers that were offered with this emerald pearl in them, and I was like, ‘Oh man, can we bring that back? Let’s bring that back.'” 

- Haus of Metalhead, which includes a gunmetal Glam Attack with rose liner and gloss.

-  Haus of Rose Bitch, which includes a mauve-toned Glam Attack and liner with a sheer pink gloss.  — “I see a lot of monochromatic tones, I see a full face of makeup that is meant to look like the no-makeup makeup look but you’ve gone tons of makeup on your face. [This] is a monochromatic makeup look, but it’s not done in the way you see it on social media today.” 

The sets will also include a free reusable travel clutch.

D_NIhjKWsAAmnPk.jpg

Sources: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borisapillar

Omg I thought a truck ran over all the products ARTPOP era ha return 

FATCAT

Call me a rose bitch and spank my metalhead, here we go girls.

Purr more, hiss less.

Phaye Monster

If I haven’t said this already, I’m buying all of it. I’m your Rose Bitch, baby. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Cloudbusting

Wow she really is dragging the girls with rose bitch :ladyhaha: love her so muchhh 

Tiny Purse

The names are so cringe but in the best kind of cringe camp way I love it so much. ARTPOP her return! 

Didymus

Haus of Dynasty though omg that description sounds interesting :what: So does Haus of Rose Bitch. Curious to see the products.

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Omg I thought a truck ran over all the products ARTPOP era ha return 

You sure it wasn't this?

katy-perry-prism-adam-lambert.jpg

:ally:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

mamo
3 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Girl I am LIVING FOR THIS HAUS OF NAMES IM GONNA CUM ****

upload a reaction video on ****hub :huntyga:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived