💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pop stars with no forums?

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I noticed how a lot of (big) pop artists don't actually have a forum dedicated to them.

I know about some

Madonna - Madonna Infinity and madonnanation :rip:

Britney - Breathe Heavy

Lana - lanaboards

Billie Eilish - that new site founded by Admin

And obviously Gagadaily but as far as I am concerned Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor, Katy, Nicki, Ariana, Miley don't have one? Maybe I'm too fed up on spending time on this site but discussing things about your favorite artist is a fundamental part of being a fan. Where are they doing this? Atrl is too toxic for depthy discussion and tweeter is more about sharing personal thoughts than contributing to a larger discussion.. and facebook is mostly a source of updates. It's also possible that I'm missing some but I don't remember any other fan forums. :oprah:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondKing

At the time So Am I was released this was basically AvaMaxDaily, so there's one more for your list

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

Irrelevant

do y'all remember EdDaily :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Child

Rihanna’s fanbase is the GP.

Katy, Taylor, Miley, Ariana & Nicki are too basic to have a forum dedicated to them.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Andreu

I wish there were more and specially i wish there was a kind od ggd oriented towards edm fans (bc one for aviciisters is asking for too much)

Im pretty sure every single ome of those you mentioned have their own subreddit.

Andreu
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Rihanna’s fanbase is the GP.

Actually there was a forum called rihannadaily til some yesrs go but it never took off

IAmNotHere1997

Katy has KatyCats.com

And as of others, they're all on ATRL. Yes, it's a toxic place, but all of the singers mentioned above have their own "base" where stuff is discussed.

IAmNotHere1997

Also, Kylie Minogue has the SayHey forum

Xtina has the xtina.red forum

The Child
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Actually there was a forum called rihannadaily til some yesrs go but it never took off

Because her fanbase is the GP. They’re all on twitter.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Didymus

Forums don't always work 'cause it's just not the fanbase's favorite platform. The Billie forum for example started well but then flopped desperately because Billie fans are just most comfortable on Twitter :shrug:

Davian

Xtina has Xtinadaily but it’s only for news and photo’s but you can’t make thread and stuff:oops:

So most fans discuss things on Twitter or on pop forums. Most pop forums have a page for every big pop artist. Fotpforums is a good day example.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I noticed how a lot of (big) pop artists don't actually have a forum dedicated to them.

I know about some

Madonna - Madonna Infinity and madonnanation :rip:

Britney - Breathe Heavy

Lana - lanaboards

Billie Eilish - that new site founded by Admin

And obviously Gagadaily but as far as I am concerned Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor, Katy, Nicki, Ariana, Miley don't have one? Maybe I'm too fed up on spending time on this site but discussing things about your favorite artist is a fundamental part of being a fan. Where are they doing this? Atrl is too toxic for depthy discussion and tweeter is more about sharing personal thoughts than contributing to a larger discussion.. and facebook is mostly a source of updates. It's also possible that I'm missing some but I don't remember any other fan forums. :oprah:

Madonna Infinity has gone now... sadly. Madonna has a few other fan forums dedicated to her, but none are all that good, and they tend to kick off if you offer any kind of criticism.

Davian
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Xtina has the xtina.red forum

Omg why did I never know this:giveup: Thanks:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

A continuous, highly visited forum like Gagadaily is an anomaly in my experience. I stuck to Livejournal, Tumblr and group chats when I was a baby stan. Stans find a way. 

Archived