Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs is gonna flop hard

Charles Manson

Featured Posts

Charles Manson
3 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

6 shade ranges, not 6 shades. :awkney:

Didn't know :rip: people could still be dumb.

It still looks corny and tacky and very kitsch lmao

Also Kylie Cosmetics has like +80 shades. 

No one is gonna wear makeup like that everyday 

Didymus

I mean, Amazon has a horrible name in the beauty industry, so it's definitely possible, I've seen one expert already refer to the line as a major commercial risk because of that partnership.

I don't know. It'll all depend on whether or not the products are actually good for longterm use :shrug: We have no way of knowing that yet.

I'm not excited about it but I don't think it will flop. My foolproof methodology is all my straight female friends are liking her posts and following the HL instagram :gaysia:

Rat Boy

As long as there are no long strands of hair/fibre & metallic substances embedded in the lipsticks (like the lipsticks from Jaclyn Hill) she'll be fine. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Charles Manson
1 minute ago, LG6IsComing said:

Opinions exist, hun. Nobody really wants  a full thread of your unneccessary view lol. Anyways. Fenty Beauty does slap though.

I don't know if you noticed but we're in the Gaga thoughts sections, we're supposed to share our thoughts, if you can't handle divergence of opinions it then just don't be registered on any forum at all, not everyone is a blind stan that praises everything Gaga does 

mindless

As if Kylie Cosmetics launched with 50504838 shades :toofunny: yall just enjoy being negative and that’s the T

Charles Manson

being surrounded by yes men all the time is also the reason why  Gaga keeps making inconsistent  choices for her career,  fans shouldn't be praising everything she does. think for yourself, don't force yourself into liking it. 

Lucas

Not a make-up pro but this industry feels saturated already, it will be hard for Gaga to reach the expectations little monsters seem to have for her brand, that's for sure hahah

dynamite
7 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

being surrounded by yes men all the time is also the reason why  Gaga keeps making inconsistent  choices for her career,  fans shouldn't be praising everything she does. think for yourself, don't force yourself into liking it. 

How can we like or dislike something that's not even out yet? Try having an opinion on something you've actually, I don't know, seen?

Charles Manson
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Not a make-up pro but this industry feels saturated already, it will be hard for Gaga to reach the expectations little monsters seem to have for her brand, that's for sure hahah

For sure and there's nothing wrong about admitting it, i just don't know where this is going, it will probably not break any records, i think fans should lower their exceptions, when u look at the over-saturated cosmetics market, it will b hard for Gaga. To me this makeup project just makes her look like Someone looking for clout, she's chasing the makeup line trend. Every celebrity out there has released at least one lipstick line. It's just the norm now, it's almost getting tiring because after she releases this makeup i can picture other popstars like Katy doing it too. I'm sure every pop star will have their makeup line at some point because of this. And Haus Labs will loose its distinction in the already saturated market. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived