Morphine Prince

That man is pathetic. That poor child. 

Thought I could fly, so I stepped off the Golden
  • Like 3

Unbeweavable

he looks like a right self entitled/smug piece of work ew

• Like 5

Zander

Apparently the guy tried to slide in through the security door as the guy and his kid were coming out. Race aside, your suppose to be buzzed in or use your key to enter the building so I probably would be suspicious to... otherwise what’s the point of having secured entry?

Edited by Zander
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Angelm

I saw this video a couple days ago, and apparently, the man is a Youtube employee :saladga:

• Like 3

Haruki Murakami

White people scare me tbh...go ahead and drag me do it. I see this way too much for way too many years and honestly some of you laugh at white privileged ??? All it takes for killing a person of color is a white person to say they feel unsafe and that racist behavior makes me feel unsafe ...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

LadariousGarage

what the actual f*ck!!!!!!!!!

america, clean yo mess up

this poor kid

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Economy
12 minutes ago, Haruki Murakami said:

White people scare me tbh...go ahead and drag me do it. I see this way too much for way too many years and honestly some of you laugh at white privileged ??? All it takes for killing a person of color is a white person to say they feel unsafe and that racist behavior makes me feel unsafe ...

Ouch

What I get as a white person from ppl of color is the opposite

When some ppl meet my wife there's often this positive surprised response that I'd marry a black girl

As if I'm supposed to be racist for meing white :neyde:

Edited by Economy

Faysalaaa
54 minutes ago, Haruki Murakami said:

You are scared of white people because they are too racist? lol compared to what other race?  

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

AJRocketMan
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

This be some of y’all so keep it cute

stephen colbert GIF

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

Faysalaaa

I actually lived in America for a while and I had a black friend who was constantly stopped by the cops when I was with her. When I was alone it never happened! Even in my apartment they tried to stop her from entering and the cops came!

• Thanks 1

uo111
46 minutes ago, Zander said:

Apparently the guy tried to slide in through the security door as the guy and his kid were coming out. Race aside, your suppose to be buzzed in or use your key to enter the building so I probably would be suspicious to... otherwise what’s the point of having secured entry?

Literally everyone does this because no one likes waiting in the heat. No one is slipping in to steal **** in front of witnesses and security cameras. You can’t put race “aside” because no white person would have the cops called on them for wanting to wait in a comfortable area.

Defending this behavior is not a cute look.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3