💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's knowledge about Non-binary thanks to Haus Lab

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

I think Gaga learned about non-binary and the different pronouns through meeting the models at Haus Lab. 

If you notice, she only started to talk about this subject just recently this year and in my opinion, it is linked to her meeting these models and talking with them.

If you know whether she did address this beforehand, post it here though :air: I could be wrong

ElectricKing

I don't think she's publicly addressed it before, but I'm pretty sure she knows about non-binary terms. She has a lot of LGBT people around her in her team and friends; and she's travelled the world meeting every kind of person out there.

Zander

I’m pretty sure she’s been aware of pronouns for a while, i don’t think she’s that out of touch. She’s probably only talking about it recently because it’s being talked about more 

SKANK

wpid-article-1268390898982-08b013f500000

"The thing that was kind of interesting was that in between takes I was getting kind of annoyed because the camera guys were really kind of drooling and talking about "girl-on-girl action" and I said, "What about boy-on-girl action?" And she turned to me and said "Oh. Do you identify as male?" [Laughs] And I said, "Well, probably more than you do." And she said "I'll be sure to tell people that." We just had this abstracted conversation about gender in the middle of this shoot, which I thought was really weird and pretty interesting: A) that she would take the time and B) that she would even ask me about that."

That is Cassils, a gender-nonconforming model, talking about working with Gaga on the set of Telephone.

We speak about gender, identity, and pronouns differently now than we did ten years ago. So the way Gaga speaks about them is going to be different. But she has always been aware of non-binary folks, and the sensitivity of pronouns. The only thing that hasn't changed is her unwavering support. From having Amanda Lepore open for her in the early days, to having the varied gender spectrum represented with Haus Laboratories - she has always been a fierce ally.

Ronlop
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

We speak about gender, identity, and pronouns differently now than we did ten years ago. So the way Gaga speaks about them is going to be different. But she has always been aware of non-binary folks, and the sensitivity of pronouns. The only thing that hasn't changed is her unwavering support. From having Amanda Lepore open for her in the early days, to having the varied gender spectrum represented with Haus Laboratories - she has always been a fierce ally.

Oh wow! 

Thanks for this post, I just found it odd that she just recently started to talk about this. I thought it was because of Haus Lab but I guess not

LordEnigma

You really think Gaga has just become aware of non-binary people this year? :laughga:

Reginald

Now hold on, @Ronlop I know for a for a fact  that you're not a new fan, are you trolling?  :lmao:

:hug:

Ronlop
29 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Now hold on, @Ronlop I know for a for a fact  that you're not a new fan, are you trolling?  :lmao:

:hug:

No skjfd

As I said, I just found it odd that she publicly talks about this subject very often now and I didn't recall her doing it in the past so I thought this was something she's only discovered or got educated about recently.

There are more people that identify themselves as non-binary nowadays by research so it makes sense that she would've learned about it just recently. 

Archived