Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS: "A hint of what's to come tomorrow"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

nath4gaga

That hair, I can't deal. It is really not to my taste. As long as they like it tho I guess.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox

Omg she is bringing the ARTPOP app back and using it for her make up line :bradley:

radioactive

i’m honestly tired of this gaga stan culture of being hyped about something every other week then metling down after that week ends. it’s like the routine of an alcoholic :icega:

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, radioactive said:

it’s like the routine of an alcoholic :icega:

you would know :reductive:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, radioactive said:

:neyde:

here u go

absolut-0.5.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

HotLikeMexico

"Battle For Your Life" Lead Single Confirmed! Bookmark me bitches.

HausOfMark
4 hours ago, Timmers said:

It'll probably just be images of the makeup kits 

what I am thinking also.

-Mark

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, nath4gaga said:

That hair, I can't deal. It is really not to my taste. As long as they like it tho I guess.

Imagine not being able to deal with another persons hair omg. Imagine thinking everyone needs to know what’s your taste. 

Sorry not sorry but i’m quoting anyone that goes against the mESSAGE of this brand

pressed old me :) 

Tease it to Jesus

TheSlash
8 hours ago, GunninMan said:

Okay in the video they posted before this on their Instagram, there is a short segment where Gaga looks like she is singing, I don’t wanna be hyped, but I feel like this is also going to be a music video. I just have a really strong feeling about it.

It looks like he's mouthing "Mami", tbh :selena: .

And at least we have the background music till new music comes

I want this sound for LG6 :giveup:

Ew, David!

nath4gaga
12 hours ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Imagine not being able to deal with another persons hair omg. Imagine thinking everyone needs to know what’s your taste. 

Sorry not sorry but i’m quoting anyone that goes against the mESSAGE of this brand

pressed old me :) 

Like it's offensive to my eyes, like chanel's recent haute couture. Nowhere did I say other people shouldn't enjoy it, or that he should change it. I literally said "as long as they like it tho I guess." 

People may not like my hair, do I give a flying feck? No. Besides people rip into gaga's wigs like constantly (see: enigma wig) so why is this guy exempt from a negative opinion expressed politely? 

I hope you don't have any negative opinions of gaga's music or looks that you share on here. Even if it is justified (see: jewels & drugs).  Because that clearly goes against whatever message gaga puts out. I don't want to brand you a hypocrite because I don't know you. I just hope you live as virtuously as you want everyone else to. 

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, nath4gaga said:

Like it's offensive to my eyes, like chanel's recent haute couture. Nowhere did I say other people shouldn't enjoy it, or that he should change it. I literally said "as long as they like it tho I guess." 

People may not like my hair, do I give a flying feck? No. Besides people rip into gaga's wigs like constantly (see: enigma wig) so why is this guy exempt from a negative opinion expressed politely? 

I hope you don't have any negative opinions of gaga's music or looks that you share on here. Even if it is justified (see: jewels & drugs).  Because that clearly goes against whatever message gaga puts out. I don't want to brand you a hypocrite because I don't know you. I just hope you live as virtuously as you want everyone else to. 

Well, if you don’t have anything nice to say, better say nothing at all. And that’s a Bambi quote. 

I didn’t say you think they should change it. But do u realize how incredibly rude it sounds to say “it’s offensive to my eyes” about somebody elses choice?? Like wow it sounds incredibly douchey

Also, gaga puts her music on streaming services, sings it for people and sends her music to award shows. It’s MADE for other people to listen to and give opinions. A person you don’t know having their own hairstyle has nothing to do with anyone so that’s not even comparable.

but whatever 

Tease it to Jesus

nath4gaga
55 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Well, if you don’t have anything nice to say, better say nothing at all. And that’s a Bambi quote. 

I didn’t say you think they should change it. But do u realize how incredibly rude it sounds to say “it’s offensive to my eyes” about somebody elses choice?? Like wow it sounds incredibly douchey

Also, gaga puts her music on streaming services, sings it for people and sends her music to award shows. It’s MADE for other people to listen to and give opinions. A person you don’t know having their own hairstyle has nothing to do with anyone so that’s not even comparable.

but whatever 

So I can't dislike things. Got it. I can only voice opinions if they're entirely positive. It does not have anything to do with me, he can do what he likes as I said. I can also say I don't like it, which I did in a perfectly reasonable way. It does not look good to me, but if he likes it that's what matters. Which I also thought I made clear. I didn't attack anything about the guy, just a CHOICE of hairstyle (which is incidentally something that can change). If I said something about his face/body/personality that would not be very nice. But his hairstyle is a choice g0rl. Maybe I just don't understand why he's done it - it may be the next big thing! But until that is enlightened to me, I stand behind my opinion of it not looking good or suiting him. 

I'm sick of everyone blowing literally the slightest negative thing way out of proportion. There is a problem with this fan base, there's a lot of toxicity but also a lot of "holier than thou" and "virtuous" hypocrites. My comment was fairly balanced and not aggressive. It just simply wasn't positive, and therefore doesn't fit into the narrative of everything must be positive or you can't express it. Which is why you take issue with it. It being offensive to my eyes was an expression of disliking something a lot, and wasn't even part of my original comment. Maybe the wording was a bit much but yeah I really disliked Chanel's latest collection and that's the phrase I used for that so yeah was the first thing I thought of. In the words of Tati "Choices". 

Archived