Featured Posts

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I make $5K+ per week.

Wth what do u do? 5000 a week? 85 bucks definitely is nothing for u

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZwRaven

This is old news. Like nearly year old news. Besides the stuff I like on Netflix is not the stuff that's going away apart from the marvel stuff. We will have to see how this all shakes out, but I almost see keeping Netflix, Amazon and cable as the best option. The others just don't have enough programming that will interest me if they don't license stuff.

Ethan

What is $400 in 2019 tbh? I have that as pocket money daily? Let alone in next 5 years. It will worth nothing as living cost, and cost for  paying up personal lifestyle will get even pricier. 

Sis... I get that seems like pocket money to you, but to me and millions of others in the US... that’s our entire paycheck for many low entry level jobs. 5k a week is nowhere near what the average person makes... check and count your blessings. 

gagzus

I think it will affect Disney more than Netflix actually, because not many people (myself included) will pay for both since Netflix will be half the price of Disney’s streaming service if Disney Life is anything to go by. I’d rather pay for Netflix and find copies of Disney films online for free (which is easy done) tbh. 

BUtterfield 8

What is $400 in 2019 tbh? I have that as pocket money daily? Let alone in next 5 years. It will worth nothing as living cost, and cost for  paying up personal lifestyle will get even pricier. 

Not everyone has that kind of money 

Ziggy
9 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Oh wow, what a way to milk consumers. In that case I can see the lack of appeal of Disney+ for adults.

I mean it’ll have Marvel? Lol and Star Wars. The adult appeal is for their kids, really, and maybe nostalgia.

RoverLoader

Disney are greedy bastards. They will never get a penny off of me. Yeah they'll survive - it's the principle.

RAMROD
9 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Wth what do u do? 5000 a week? 85 bucks definitely is nothing for u

Engineer. In my city, it's competitive, but the salary per hour can get to $135-$150/hour the highest, but I am not on that level yet. Would be great tho, getting 9 Grand/week. Someday :sis:

9 hours ago, Hoss said:

hulu is better :ally:

Majority of Hulu owned by Disney now after the Fox purchase. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luv u Sum

This is irritating because people can only subscribe to so many of these services... 

River

I'm against paying for cables so streaming is the only reasonable platform for me, I guess I'll just switch between the platforms, depends on new seasons or new series..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bluemonkey
13 hours ago, neptugne said:

this is so scary to me lmao like.... Disney needs to be stopped. They’re a “good” company ig but literally will own  entertainment in 10 years. Corporations are too powerful 

Bob Iger is obsessed with numbers. That’s all he sees which is why Disney is devoid of anything creative hence the ever growing live actions of their animated counterparts, basically squeezing as much dollar out of the many franchises because it’s cheaper and less work in the long run. Look at how the Disney stores now look like any basic store. I don’t mind Corporations making money but geeze when your founder is famous for his imaginative and creative works, surely you want to uphold that and maybe focus on...I don’t know...2d animation that Disney is famous for.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

This is irritating because people can only subscribe to so many of these services... 

It is not mandatory nor tying you down tbh. And sub to any service you want and when the reason you subs is no more, stop subbing until there is another reason to renew sub:shrug:

Besides, unlike netflix or Disney+, those other services have very little to offer.  Even Warner Bros streaming service are unheard of ever since its launching date a year ago. When it make names, it is bad news, such as that one about Swamp Thing being cancelled just after its release date.

Don't worry too much about it. 

3 minutes ago, River said:

I'm against paying for cables so streaming is the only reasonable platform for me, I guess I'll just switch between the platforms, depends on new seasons or new series..

That is what I did too. Been not using cables for awhile.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sanju

Back where we started with having to pay for many subscription .. This is why netflix worked for so long in our household. Now its like I have to get 3-5 subs to just continue. (of course im not going to) but its just another reason for me to pirate something and stop trying to pay for different subs because of a movie I like, or a show I watch often. Its kinda sad to see it happen, even though it was inevitably going to happen. 

Archived