Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Live Jazz Album

Featured Posts

Hey guys, tbh I'd love Gaga to make a live stream of Jazz and Piano so we can have HQ recordings of the show and new Jazz music, she can maybe record her live vocals to make a studio album of the show like they did with A Star Is Born and we could all consider that she's already won another Grammy this time for a solo jazz album ! Like the music is already worked on for her residency all she has to do is put that voice on the instrumentals !!! 

G U C C I

I really want a new jazz album from her sooo bad. I would love to hear some original jazz songs from her too. Her own songs she has done a jazz version of sound amazing.

crisTEAne

but jazz is about improvisation, right? i think playing with her voice and using her, well, instrument differently every night is an idea that she relishes. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PaulR2345

I agree. If they just professionally recorded her voice one night she could release a “Live In Vegas” Jazz Album. Jazz is best live anyway, and I love it when her personality shines through like the Very Gaga Holiday EP. 

LilyLark

I've always been kind of surprised she hasn't put out another jazz album. Maybe she doesn't want to ruin her streak of having every album open at #1? Although I doubt she cares that much about the charts and C2C opened at #1 and that was after the public had turned on her for ARTPOP.

Anderson123
12 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I've always been kind of surprised she hasn't put out another jazz album. Maybe she doesn't want to ruin her streak of having every album open at #1? Although I doubt she cares that much about the charts and C2C opened at #1 and that was after the public had turned on her for ARTPOP.

Well the Tony Bennett album is recorded and ready to be released but she has so many other projects ahead that she wants to wait before they release it so it'll come when it's the right time.

1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

Well the Tony Bennett album is recorded and ready to be released but she has so many other projects ahead that she wants to wait before they release it so it'll come when it's the right time.

Maybe it will be a posthumous album !

jprince99x
1 hour ago, T E A said:

but jazz is about improvisation, right? i think playing with her voice and using her, well, instrument differently every night is an idea that she relishes. 

That doesn’t mean she can’t record it, and I’m pretty sure some of her vocal runs are rehearsed

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

jprince99x
8 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Maybe it will be a posthumous album !

Inb4 Tony outlives gaga

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

That doesn’t mean she can’t record it, and I’m pretty sure some of her vocal runs are rehearsed

it was my polite way of saying: i want pop. :ally:

3 hours ago, T E A said:

it was my polite way of saying: i want pop. :ally:

I'm pretty sure we can have both, mark my words a Jazz album before 2022

crisTEAne
7 minutes ago, warholastar said:

I'm pretty sure we can have both, mark my words a Jazz album before 2022

i'm okay with that :tony:

nodandsmile

105drmq.gif

Been saying this for years. That's why I wanted her to do that Mtv Unplugged thing so that we would have an acoustic album. Her damn vocals  :giveup:

Archived