đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X out of Billboard 200 after 2 weeks

RoverLoader

Featured Posts

RoverLoader
4 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

I love Madonna, but I don't like this album, not a single song :bradley: :madge:

Really? Not One?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second, this terrible album was #1? Oh.. with 95k units of which 90k pure albun sales.. this is just her stanbase buying it anyway... same reason ARTPOP went #1, but then with 200k more. 

RoverLoader
7 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Wait a second, this terrible album was #1? Oh.. with 95k units of which 90k pure albun sales.. this is just her stanbase buying it anyway... same reason ARTPOP went #1, but then with 200k more. 

Um I think how people have consumed music has changed a lot since 2013. Streaming is EVERYTHING now.

FameHookah

Wow not even pandering to the lowest common denominator and bundles worked :ladyhaha: i mean where are the maluma fans? The traps fans? The brazilians? THE GHEYS? 

She did everything.. oh lord its so weird.

WTF is MDNA

RoverLoader
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

y'all obsessed with M :ally:

Seems like we are the only ones tho :madge:

FameHookah
11 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Because the album is unappealing to younger audiences, and if we step back for a moment and look at it and listen to it from a non biased perspective... its just... lacklustre and dull imo. 

Marry me daddy :saira:

WTF is MDNA

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Seems like we are the only ones tho :madge:

We don't deserve this woman. Whatever she does, we condemn her. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LouiseVeronica

Madame X is the best album of the year, why do the haters care so much about the sales of this #1 album? Why are ya'll so obsessed? Just don't check on her if you hate her so much, ya'll are pathetic.

RoverLoader
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

We don't deserve this woman. Whatever she does, we condemn her. 

The sad thing is, when she goes, you know the top ten will be full of Madonna songs etc. Why can't people appreciate her while we still have her? I mean we are talking about someone who reached superstar status? There's very few who have done that: Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Elvis....M. 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Madame X is the best album of the year, why do the haters care so much about the sales of this #1 album? Why are ya'll so obsessed? Just don't check on her if you hate her so much, ya'll are pathetic.

As I have observed, people are obsessed with her because she always brings something new in each era. They feel threaten, they feel how a person can be so creative and successful! Fame is really a double edged sword, indeed. I feel sorry for this woman, all in her life she has been attacked by pathetic people. 

Anveeroy

In literature or Art, we always like to criticize the writer or musician viciously when they are alive. Interestingly, after the death of an Artist, we start to appreciate the work they have created. 

Human Nature is really complicated and full of oxymoron. 

You all will understand the importance of Madonna, after she will. Pathetic. 

HausOfHarlow
17 hours ago, simbiosis said:

Madonna is an artist who does what she feels gets her juices flowing. She has given us an album, Madame X, where it is obvious she was inspired. Maybe she will be inspired to do something that will please the general public. Who knows. Until then, I'd take a Madame X over a commercial hit that she feels disconnected from, because this record is a total creative masterpiece, and in terms of quality, way ahead of most of the stuff on constant rotation on the radio. It’s an album with a message, with experimental and futuristic sounds, which at the same time pays homage to world music and musical tradition. This is art, and it’s what I want from her. 

I couldn't agree more with this statement. I truly think she has understood that she will not chart much anymore, and she is making music that she feels is important for her and for the world. She probably does the typical promotion and performances and music videos because legally she is required to by her label. But deep down she knows that it won't be as successful. Her tours is where she makes her money. She just needs a little new material in order to tour. 

14 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

I love Madonna, but I don't like this album, not a single song :bradley: :madge:

There are a couple of 'OK' songs on it, but none of those would stand out against anything in her back catalogue. The songs on the album are rather forgettable, they will not stand the test of time.

Archived