Davian

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Archie
4 hours ago, Davian said:

REMINDER: Ceremony Tomorrow

Sorry I didn’t send a reminder sooner but the deadline is tomorrow! I’ll still except rates today and tomorrow:vegas:

I’ll update tomorrow on the ceremony time. Still haven’t made graphic and calculated anything:ladyhaha: This is gonna get more messy than the Bionic era self lol.

@TeenIdle @badgirlmeat @kvnrp @Aleks @MrDaniel @Alan123 @Aquarius @Angelm @Amidana @Artx @NNES @SwissMonster @Saint Gaga 

:heart:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8970dd3b2f2f32be3350b

what time tomorrow? i'll have time to send my votes after my work after 9pm :giveup:

if i won't make it i'm really sorrry and to redeem myslef i'll say that i (almost :huntyga:) bought this album today :vegas:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

Davian
5 hours ago, Talenti said:

@Davian have you done a megarate for Liberation yet?:stalkga: I lovvveeee that album Like I Do is literally heavenly to listen to:pray:

TASTE:tony:

I haven’t done one yet but I definitely will!:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

HoneyB
1 minute ago, Davian said:

TASTE:tony:

I haven’t done one yet but I definitely will!:firega:

Omg please tag me when you do I legit have listened to Like I do for the entirety of July it’s a serious problem I need it to WIN:selena:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Davian
2 hours ago, Artx said:

what time tomorrow? i'll have time to send my votes after my work after 9pm :giveup:

if i won't make it i'm really sorrry and to redeem myslef i'll say that i (almost :huntyga:) bought this album today :vegas:

I was planning on doing the ceremony around 8pm and I need time to calculate so around 7pm would be the deadline:ohno:

But it’s okay, no worries:kara: You better still buy the album:trollga:

Davian
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Omg please tag me when you do I legit have listened to Like I do for the entirety of July it’s a serious problem I need it to WIN:selena:

I will!!:kara:

Like I Do is so underrated! You won’t be happy with this but it ended at #25 out of 30 in my Xtina singles megarate...:messga:

Davian
On 8/5/2019 at 11:55 AM, Davian said:

Reminder: 5 Daysdefault_xtina24.gif

Since the ceremony is August 9th, you still have 5 days to send me your rates! Hope to see them soondefault_g19.gif

Have a good day:heart:

giphy.gif

@KatieJudasGaga4 I saw you gave a ‘thanks’ react to this today, so I wanted to remind you that you sent me your rates already:tony: It would be a waste of your time if you did it again:huntyga: (although listening to this album is never a waste tbh:trollga:)

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Davian said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 I saw you gave a ‘thanks’ react to this today, so I wanted to remind you that you sent me your rates already:tony: It would be a waste of your time if you did it again:huntyga: (although listening to this album is never a waste tbh:trollga:)

I know! I reacted "Thanks" because I wanted to know when the ceremony was :heart:

Davian
17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know! I reacted "Thanks" because I wanted to know when the ceremony was :heart:

Okay great!:kara: Just wanted to let you know since it wouldn’t be the first time someone send me their rates twice.mp3:ladyhaha:

Davian

Thank you all so much for submitting!:heart:default_xtina11.gif

The ceremony begins tonight at 8PM CEST! I'll make a new thread later today, hope to see y'all there!default_xtina54.gif

For the people that haven't send me your rates yet, I'll still accept them tonight until 7PM ishdefault_xtina24.gif

TeenIdle

Nnn I'm ready but I haven't listened to the Little Dreamer song. Hold on a sec

Davian

Okay mess, I just looked at the thread and I never added the three of you to the taglist... I'm so sorry:messga:

You can still send your rates until 7PM CEST but I get it if it's a bit late now, since I never send you reminders:messga:

@Lazz Monster @Blue Madonna @Gagaoohlalafbf

'Alexa play I'm a Mess.mp3'

Davian
1 minute ago, Marges said:

How do you create those tiny gifs :air: I need to know that :poot:

I copy them from a different forum site called fotp.com:huntyga: They have different gifs from many artistsdefault_xtina01.jpg

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

I copy them from a different forum site called fotp.com:huntyga: They have different gifs from many artistsdefault_xtina01.jpg

Are you a member there? :tony:

Archived