Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney: Mulan Teaser

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

It looks so promising :bradley:

The truth is that the first scene featuring those round buildings was actually shot in my home-province.  :giveup:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melon

this is probably the first remake that I will actually go and see :firega:

heauxmatica

Scathach

Unpopular opinion but I don’t mind the changes. At least it’s not an uninspired copy like the other live actions.

River

ok it looks good but there is a big but

It looks too mature compare to the original and not like a Disney movie, like a war movie or something idk

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon

YES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DISNEY MOVIES EVER :giveup: This looks cool as well :flutter:

So glad they didn't cast a white or black person to play her :poot:

Reality

Mulan is hands down my favorite Disney princess. I might actually go out and see this one.

🃏🖤👹

Pacify Him
Just now, River said:

It looks too mature and not like a Disney movie, like a war movie or something idk

Good. Mulan is that bad bitch.

I’m getting on your nerves

Reality
Just now, River said:

It looks too mature and not like a Disney movie, like a war movie or something idk

I kinda like that though. Even though Mulan is comedic, it definitely deals with a lot more mature topics. Plus it’s about a war, so I think having a darker tone makes more sense.

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD

YAAAAS!! I looks good! I am so pleased! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

So she goes into the war as a woman? Not pretending to he a man? Hmmm they are gonna have to explain how culturally they would have allowed that...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

River
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I kinda like that though. Even though Mulan is comedic, it definitely deals with a lot more mature topics. Plus it’s about a war, so I think having a darker tone makes more sense.

I will give it a chance, it's just a teaser at the end, so it can turn to be a different thing that my first impression.. we still didn't see Mushu or his counterpart, I think they are aiming to a phoenix character..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reality
1 minute ago, River said:

I will give it a chance, it's just a teaser at the end, so it can turn to be a different thing that my first impression.. we still didn't see Mushu or his counterpart, I think they are aiming to a phoenix character..

I don’t know if Mushu will be in this one. I’ve heard not, but those are just rumors. I can already tell that this movie is going to be a lot different from the animated movie, so it’ll either be a huge hit or a big disappointment. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

🃏🖤👹

Archived