💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Add ASIB songs to Las Vegas shows

Curunir

Featured Posts

Curunir

Do you guys think she should at some point add some songs from ASIB to the set list of both Enigma and Jazz & Piano?

Like add Why Did You Do That?, Hair Body Face (and The Cure! :grr:) to Enigma and keep Shallow. 

Add ARUTW, Look What I Found, Is That Alright? and INLA to Jazz & Piano :giveup:

This, of course, means replacing old songs :stalkga:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

I don't think she will. Ally is a character, if 'Shallow' hadn't had the success that it did - Gaga wouldn't have performed that either. A Star is Born is not a 'Lady Gaga album'.

DiscoStyx

I really hope she performs more from ASIB considering it's one of my favorite works by her. I would love ARUTW obviously, perhaps Why Did You Do That/Heal Me and Is That Alright too

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Twitter

I doubt she will but I would love to hear ARUTW, Before I Cry, and Heal Me live one day. 

TEANUS

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

——

4. Dance In The Dark

5. The Fame

6. Hair Body Face

7. Telephone

8. Applause

9. Paparazzi

10. Aura

——

11. Scheiße

12. Judas

13. Government Hooker

——

14. Heal Me

15. The Edge of Glory

16. Alejandro

17. Million Reasons

18. YoĂŒ and I

19. Always Remember Us This Way

——

20. Bad Romance

21. Born This Way

——

22. Shallow

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The Child
1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

I don't think she will. Ally is a character, if 'Shallow' hadn't had the success that it did - Gaga wouldn't have performed that either. A Star is Born is not a 'Lady Gaga album'.

Apple Music says it’s a “Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper album”.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PlastiscGuy

I need Just Another Day and Look What I Found on the Jazz & Piano shows :crossed:

Also, she needs to perform Captivated! I don't want it only as an interlude.

PG.

• 3 weeks later...
thefamefatale

I wish she would but I know she won't because of the whole "I had to walk away from the character that is Ally" thing, or what she talked about post-production. I wish she would though, bc ARUTW was huge (not as huge as Shallow, but still). I know she will NEVER sing INLA tho.

don't be a drag

JohnnyVersace
On 7/7/2019 at 10:28 AM, PinkPop said:

This! And Ally’s pop songs are meant to be a bit....questionable in depth anyway. It would make no sense. 

Mister G

The only “Ally” song that would make sense because it has a true Lady Gaga feel would be “Heal Me.” That said, while it would be nice to hear more of them live I doubt she would perform them. As stated before, had Shallow not had the amount of success it did I doubt we’d be hearing it at the Enigma shows.

Curunir
On 7/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, PlastiscGuy said:

I need Just Another Day and Look What I Found on the Jazz & Piano shows :crossed:

Also, she needs to perform Captivated! I don't want it only as an interlude.

THIS :giveup:

Just imagine it ugh :saladga:

Gracious Gaga
On 7/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, Curunir said:

Do you guys think she should at some point add some songs from ASIB to the set list of both Enigma and Jazz & Piano?

Like add Why Did You Do That?, Hair Body Face (and The Cure! :grr:) to Enigma and keep Shallow. 

Add ARUTW, Look What I Found, Is That Alright? and INLA to Jazz & Piano :giveup:

This, of course, means replacing old songs :stalkga:

So which songs u gonna replace? You can’t just say what you’re gonna add but not what you’re gonna replace 

♄ Kindness Police.

Curunir
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

So which songs u gonna replace? You can’t just say what you’re gonna add but not what you’re gonna replace 

WDYDT, HBF and The Cure are gonna replace Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame and I'm Afraid of Americans :ally:

For Jazz & Piano she can replace whichever 4 songs that aren't hers :huntyga:

Gracious Gaga
9 hours ago, Curunir said:

WDYDT, HBF and The Cure are gonna replace Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame and I'm Afraid of Americans :ally:

For Jazz & Piano she can replace whichever 4 songs that aren't hers :huntyga:

hahah great

♄ Kindness Police.

Hurem

Performing Why Did You Record That? would be extremely embarrassing. The only songs she absolutely should perform are ARUTW and ITA?. INLA would be good for J&P.

Archived