đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X Tour Setlist Spoil!

Hades

Featured Posts

RoverLoader
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

That was the song that sealed the deal for me as Madonna being my absolute favorite artist. It is seriously a masterpiece

I adore EVERYTHING about it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
4 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

I always remember when I did a stint in the UK. I work all over the world, but at this stage I was in London and I was listening to a Madonna interview where fans could ring in and tell Madonna what their fav songs where. And one dude rings in and he's like , Oh my fav is You'll See. And Madonna was like "really"? > It was a complete anathema to her that people would love that song. I mean she thought Vogue was a B side :|. Despite her brilliance in so many ways, I often find it bewildering how she misjudges people's love for some of her biggest though perhaps not as well known, hits.

From memory it started out as intended to be a b-side?

buy bionic

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, RoverLoader said:

You don't have to say stuff like that. It's hardly "beyond me". :triggered: I've followed her since 1984. I know what's up. This particular track isn't one I think will get the audience engaged. That's all.

Sorry I didn’t mean like you were too stupid to appreciate or understand. Don’t get me wrong. I mean perhaps this kind of song is not enjoyable for you, but it is to many others fans. There’s no way I can attend to this show but I’d rather watch her perform Easy Ride or any other AL or acoustic tracks than her classic danceable hits 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RoverLoader
1 minute ago, bionic said:

From memory it started out as intended to be a b-side?

Well..if my hazy memory serves me correctly, The record company wanted to release Vogue as a single and it was MADONNA who thought it was B side material.

RoverLoader
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

Sorry I didn’t mean like you were too stupid to appreciate or understand. Don’t get me wrong. I mean perhaps this kind of song is not enjoyable for you, but it is to many others fans. There’s no way I can attend to this show but I’d rather watch her perform Easy Ride or any other AL or acoustic tracks than her classic danceable hits 

It's fine. I just hope the show isn't filled with too many down beat odd choices. The setlist doesn't have to be "hits" by any means, but obscure, strange tracks should be kept to a minimum imo. I'm just tired of the press beating up mon Madonna and don't want them to go "MADGE IN TOUR FLOP" etc etc

RoverLoader

For those that have never seen the video...this is why Bad Girl would be awesome:

Batwings
1 hour ago, RoverLoader said:

I'm Going Bananas. 

Excuse me no, you will not insult this classic "Maybe it's the wine I drink, or these obnoxious twinks that make me gonzo" bop. :triggered:

RoverLoader

I am in a reflective mood tonight.

We aren't here for long. Madonna has been such a long part of my life.

FfFfFfFF

Easy Ride is a masterpiece. Now add Paradise (Not For Me), Mother and Father and Nobody Knows Me. :lana:

RoverLoader
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Easy Ride is a masterpiece. Now add Paradise (Not For Me), Mother and Father and Nobody Knows Me. :lana:

I slept with My first American to Nobody knows me.

michael angelo

where is Celebration? :messga: I know it has been played multiple times in other tours but that’s the song that make me lose my sh*t :giveup: I bought my tickets bc I want to fckng dance, not go to a funeral!

we could belong together

JustHMLover

her tour setlist never dissapoint. she always revamp and remix her older songs and does mash ups with new ones - I'm so loving it.

2 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

Easy Ride????? Is she trying to send us to sleep? Honestly....Like MADGE I LOVE YOU...but who has been advising you the last few years???? First we had Future for ESC, then we had AL and a downbeat Pride...what next??? Oh Easy Ride..a forgettable album track for her tour???

I have no issue with album tracks but man pick the ones that people won't snooze at. At this stage I fully expect her to play B'Day song and I'm Going Bananas. 

Oh cmon guys with the SAD emoji's... She could play a lot of good **** from AL - Hollywood, Love Profusion, Intervention...etc...Easy Ride?

THANK YOU I AGREE 100% ….I get it she's an artist and can do whatever she wants...BUT she sometimes forgets that people are spending THOUSANDS of dollars to see her and buy her albums....and if we are giving our love and MONEY she should remember she has real fans that don't want to hear Like a prayer, La isla Bonita or Ray of Light OVER AND OVER AGAIN!...she should know in a celebration like pride we don't want to hear Dark Ballet or American LIfe!......I get it she's going to do what she wants but we are allowed to not be a fan of it....my personal thought is that when she's with Mirwais she is her laziest......and I just feel if you ask me her real heart isn't in it this time...she just wants to get it done ….and I don't blame her....but I agree who is managing her ...who is not guiding her to be her best self? she needs new managements....My thoughts are that she has hit shows like Pose & Stranger Things playing her oldies like Vogue & Angel....she should utilize that to support Madame X in a funky way....I guess my frustration is that she always says she hates repeating herself but I feel like she has been on repeat that last 8 years......doing and saying the SAME thing.....I really want her to embrace her WHOLE career and have fun …….she needs people around her to STOP telling her to appeal to CardiB or Rihanna's fans and to go back to reaching out to HER fan base...…..

djparky

The set list will be mostly the new album, plus she will inevitably play human nature, erotica, plus destroy couple of her actual classic songs like she did on recent tours,

Archived