💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Another one about ASIB & AOTY

LG7 time now

Featured Posts

LG7 time now

Will the A Star Is Born OST get nominated for Album Of The Year at next year's GRAMMYs? Will it win? I'd like to know what you think about it, because the GRAMMY deadline is next month, and as of now, I don't think it has any threat. Or maybe Thank You, Next,  and honnestly I don't see it winning over ASIB. ASIB has a monster hit (cultural phenomenon) which already won two GRAMMYs; the soundtrack is the best selling album of the year, has been #1 for four weeks, is critically acclaimed, and has ARUTW which (alone) is a reason for the album to snatch the award. What do you guys think ?

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Billie is a big contender too

Is it her debut? Or did she win a GRAMMY before? Is she THAT acclaimed? I don't know much about her, so please tell me :) 

androiduser

I think it will be nominated, definitely, but by the time the voting takes place, it will be really old news, more than a year old, and some newer albums will hold more momentum. However, the Grammys love to award big hits, and ASIB was a huge success, so that's a big plus.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Is it her debut? Or did she win a GRAMMY before? Is she THAT acclaimed? I don't know much about her, so please tell me :) 

It is her debut and no she hasn't won a Grammy before and yes her album is super acclaimed. It went #1 for 3 weeks in the US and is still in the top 3.

LG7 time now
6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think it will be nominated, definitely, but by the time the voting takes place, it will be really old news, more than a year old, and some newer albums will hold more momentum. However, the Grammys love to award big hits, and ASIB was a huge success, so that's a big plus.

Gaga knows about it, and I'm pretty sure she'll come back soon enough so that the Academy can remind of ASIB a little more before voting

HosedDownGypsy

Ughh just imagine the celebrations if she won AOTY for asib :bradley:

a dream, literally a dream :bradley:

pray sisters :pray:

RAIN ON ME

zoldyck

Grammys have become political game, watch someone boycotts grammys and them awarding AOTY/ROTY/SOTY for it :selena:

oh ASIB will be nominated for sure. and "Thank u next" by Ariana Grande and "When we all fall asleeps, where do we go" by Billie Eilish are two major threats imo,  "Lover" may be nominated but we can't tell until we heard the rest of the songs.

SEXODUS

I’m pretty sure it’ll get a nomination, but the winner’s pretty locked on Billie.  She deserves it this turn around.

1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

She’s VERY acclaimed and she actually has a very high chance of winning, not that I mind though :vegas:

Doncho

I can see it being nominated but not winning. It will be weird if a 2018 album wins AOTY 2020. However it could still happen of course.

I dont know who might win, but it could be a surprise like Kacey Musgraves at this year s Grammys.

ASIB has a locked nomination for Best Compilation Soundtrack Album and I believe it will win without any problems :sis:

Widows Kiss
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It is her debut and no she hasn't won a Grammy before and yes her album is super acclaimed. It went #1 for 3 weeks in the US and is still in the top 3.

What was the last debut album that won AOTY?

Archived