ZiggyZiggs 30,067 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 2 minutes ago, mindless said: This was such an iconic moment though iconic in all the bad ways yes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 Heh,. She's a woody like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexanderMagno 10,746 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 I actually like the wooden statue Of course it's not an exact representation of Melania Trump, I understand it as a mix of kitsch and modern art. It's symbolic, it's a lovely gesture. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Regina George 59,387 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 Great job! I see no difference! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,246 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 I don't care, do you? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zander 14,944 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 It’s like when you spend ages on something and you just want it finished so you rush the last bit. That’s the face. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 3 minutes ago, Zander said: It’s like when you spend ages on something and you just want it finished so you rush the last bit. That’s the face. Ether that or the artist is a relative of Picasso. like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donna Noble 1,752 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 #NewProfilePic Government Hooker-eh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 I- I'm both speechless and scarred at the same time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hades 27,980 Posted July 6, 2019 Share Posted July 6, 2019 Trump has more chances to even touch that ugly statue than Melania. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.