💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

did you really just say black people hate gay people??????? black people got us our rights lol do ur homework

How can you say that when even black people ain't got no rights in the US. We have a long way to go to achieve full equality and we cannot do that as long as we don't accept the fact that we need to give and take. Equal doesn't neccessarily means whats fair because if we would go by that route then white people should get enslaved for centuries. 

And yes, homophobia didn't just pass by the black community either so don't give me the finger. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaweekly

I'm sorry but why ”Chinese bang” is called ”Chinese bang”

I literally googled ”why Chinese bang is called Chinese bang” and nothing appeared

NCgaga
50 minutes ago, JFK said:

How can you say that when even black people ain't got no rights in the US. We have a long way to go to achieve full equality and we cannot do that as long as we don't accept the fact that we need to give and take. Equal doesn't neccessarily means whats fair because if we would go by that route then white people should get enslaved for centuries. 

And yes, homophobia didn't just pass by the black community either so don't give me the finger. 

BlAck people have the same rights. They are just treated differently a lot of the times. 

KingRedd
23 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I love you Nicki but please when you arrived in the industry in 2010, we all knew how much you were influenced by Lady Gaga (and that's not even that bad).

So yeah don 't be pressed, you were a black girl influenced by a white girl on that case. 

I do agree Gaga made it popular again to be eccentric and wild. However, Nicki literally copied and pasted most of Lil Kim's looks. Nicki was influenced by Kim. Lisa Lopez, Missy, Kim, and Janet were already artist who were a little eccentric in style. Gaga just reintroduced the wierd and everyone had to compete against her style because Gaga made weird the new normal.

May I Read You? 😎

Hybrid AT

Ok? Wow

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

AJRocketMan
On 7/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, Mitchey said:

Madonna’s fashion has never been as outrageous as Gaga’s OR Cher’s.  And we’re talking about the immediate impact of Gaga’s eccentricity in 2008-2010 and how artists evolved over night to keep up with Gaga, who was stealing all of the spotlight on the red carpet

I know Madonna was never as outrageous fashion wise as Gaga and Cher were. I was talking about stage presence, demeanor, the way they convey themselves, and how they constantly reinvent themselves with every album cycle. Gaga forced everyone to step their game up, not just fashion-wise, but musically as well. And before Gaga was Madonna.

HoneyB

Mama why are you bringing up Bey and Rih also not her shading Normani for acting like Bey:air: but I don’t get how she’s shading gaga?:sick:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
11 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Ok? Wow

I mean we all know she purposefully copied Bowie for the tribute, but she was obviously heavily inspired in other instances. Thing is every singer pretty much does the same from Janelle Monae to Gaga to Katy to Nicki. This is why some of the messy big stan accounts (looking at LGfacts) that live for drama need to stop making Gaga an easy target for people to drag her because it is so easy to turn it around and point out Gaga's influences. Nicki was clearly influenced (and occasionally copied) Lil' Kim and a bit by Gaga, but even if she denies it who gives a sh*t? Besides that, she deleted that one bit that was probably an inference about Gaga.  I swear some stans try to spark fights because they are bored—no wonder Gaga said social media is a toilet.

Anyway, the mods should lock this thread—it's only a couple of people but they are being racist about Nicki.

Saeed
11 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Ok? Wow

It's like they're setting themselves to get dragged. Are twitter barbs just a meme? i-

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Mama why are you bringing up Bey and Rih also not her shading Normani for acting like Bey:air: but I don’t get how she’s shading gaga?:sick:

She's not—people just live for drama. The whole post is one big shady equivalent of a subtweet towards Cardi.

She made a small inference because she fell for a stan account that misrepresented a Billboard article/had a fan made graphic (or did it on purpose, because Nicki also lives for drama) which she deleted, but even the inference wasn't her shading Gaga and instead was just denying that a white artist influenced her (which people took to be a reference to  Gaga). Even the inference was part of a bigger argument about how dismissive critics were towards Black artists, but people missed the broader point (music critics often being dismissive towards Black artists and double standards) to overreact about stan sh*t.

Lottie Winters

She used Redone and Boomkack and wore crazy outfits but she’s going to deny Gaga’s impact?

The woman is basically a copy of the likes of better rappers like Lil Kim. She has no reason to have an ego so large.... and such a terrible attitude. She's certainly no original or no visionary

whateveradore

do you guys stretch before reaching this much? cause I would be concern about my limbs.
She is talking about her mixtape that came out 12 years ago, and how media likes to pretend she is bad for not talking about other females, when in reality she has done it MULTIPLE times, unlike some new comers but since she is being successfull no one will call her out on it. She even mention Beyonce and Normani as an example.

gagzus
4 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

do you guys stretch before reaching this much? cause I would be concern about my limbs.
She is talking about her mixtape that came out 12 years ago, and how media likes to pretend she is bad for not talking about other females, when in reality she has done it MULTIPLE times, unlike some new comers but since she is being successfull no one will call her out on it. She even mention Beyonce and Normani as an example.

Yes but she references specifically being compared to and inspired by a white woman, the only white woman she was ever compared to was Gaga. And she even wanted to collaborate with her years ago in 2011/2012

HotLikeMexico
On 7/5/2019 at 12:37 PM, Aladdin said:

Anyway, Nicki is completely unbearable and deluded. She really believes she's some kind of music legend that completely changed the game and the slightest things get to her really fragile ego :smh:  

Also the fact that she used "I'm gonna call you all out on Queen radio!!!" like some kind of threat :lmao:  Sure ms. radio broadcaster

When is Queen radio gonna end tho? I didn’t even know it was still going on. 

Archived